ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

I’ve had a headache all day, so I haven’t had a sip yet. May need to go ahead and tax the liver with Tylenol and alcohol.

Yeah, don't mix those, terrible for the liver. What you need to do is go ahead and chop up 2 of your percocet and 1 of the oxy, and use that as the mixer on your first drink. That way the liver doesn't get hurt because it never knows what hit it and you are good to go, you are welcome

Yeah, don't mix those, terrible for the liver. What you need to do is go ahead and chop up 2 of your percocet and 1 of the oxy, and use that as the mixer on your first drink. That way the liver doesn't get hurt because it never knows what hit it and you are good to go, you are welcome.
I thought it was a 1/1 ratio. Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, don't mix those, terrible for the liver. What you need to do is go ahead and chop up 2 of your percocet and 1 of the oxy, and use that as the mixer on your first drink. That way the liver doesn't get hurt because it never knows what hit it and you are good to go, you are welcome
My liver could probably be used for pate by this point.

• Haha
Reactions: NoleinATL
Let me just post this in case it’s the last time it exists.

6zoj88.jpg

Different game plan this week, JT is under-center on those short yardage plays, they have been setting up this game for 3 weeks.
Norvell has done a lot of great things for our program, but I've been skeptical about his game day coaching. He's starting to win me over!

Oh, hell yes. Let’s get all the personal stories. Halfway through the second quarter. They’re going to be talking about the crew and giving travel stories just after halftime.

This game is over.

How about the Alex Atkins crew? Lotta push.

There are 2 indisputable facts about the 22 Noles versus the 16 to 21 Noles, the tackling is light years better and the OLine actually pushes people off the ball

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT