ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

Doesn't deserve a new thread but in the interest of pointing out what an unprofessional ,slack org. ESPN is I wanted to share. Now I don't know nor care to know the names of the talking heads who broadcast our game Sat. They are just another classic example of mediocrity that secpn provides. Was watching replay of the game and am curious to see how many of you noticed these two gaffs by these clowns.

#1.. Color guy says " Here comes the "gatorade shower". Then as water is poured over Jimbo "Oops....looks like water. Guess he won't need a shower." It never occurs to this hack that FSU never embraces anything that has to do with lizards.

#2 The equally inept play by play guy says as he watches the Noles parade around with the gator head "Good luck getting that on the plane." "they better hope to get a really forgiving TSA employee." Hey Dimwit/ Mr. Mailitin! Tally to hog town is a two hour drive (if that). No one EVER flew from Tally to gunsville. Geography major? Not likely. Just more secpn mediocrity. AT best.

BTW made an updated video compilation for all of Dalvin Cook's touchdowns during the regular season, including the Florida game now. Heck of a season he had, too bad we didn't make the ACC championship to give him some additional stats.

CBlunt's Derwin James highlights video is getting wacky number of hits, he just uploaded it yesterday. Derwin is a freak for sure, going to be fun seeing him improve next year. Glad we get him at least 2 more seasons.

Nice Cblunt! But holy NSFW music haha!
Yeah, he took some flack over it. He contributes to Tomahawk Nation and they posted the link to his video in a posting and it was fodder to some people that don't like that rap culture.

I always try to use safe for radio music. Or edit them. Like I did with that one where I used Biggie's Going back to Cali.

instasaver
instasaver

instasaver

Reactions: Bobcat07
Don't walk into Atlanta's locker room with that shite

tumblr_nyurzblk1a1tezwv9o1_1280.jpg

instasaver

Last edited:
Reactions: FSUSarah
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT