ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NFL Gameday Drinking Game Thread.

I think we ran off 2 seconds with those three plays

Haha, how very Buc-like to be offsides on what should’ve been the last play. I expected the cats to score on the do over.

Cams arm looks shot. On that Hail Mary he only got it to about the 15 yard line.

I haven't watched any press conferences but is Koetter still evaluating which QB gives the Bucs the best opportunity to win?
Funny how when he got benched in Cincinnati game and next game, there were soooo many articles and soooooo many talking heads declaring Winston a complete bust akin to Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russell. It was utter hogwash because when you looked at his first 3.3 years of starts, he was comparing well to many all time greats their similar amount of starts. Five weeks later he has the most TD passes a buccaneer has ever thrown and playing great as the bucs win two in a row.

Funny how when he got benched in Cincinnati game and next game, there were soooo many articles and soooooo many talking heads declaring Winston a complete bust akin to Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russell. It was utter hogwash because when you looked at his first 3.3 years of starts, he was comparing well to many all time greats their similar amount of starts. Five weeks later he has the most TD passes a buccaneer has ever thrown and playing great as the bucs win two in a row.
Not much of a secret that many in the media had it out for JW from the get-go and would jump on any opportunity to criticize him.

Winston gave everybody plenty to be critical of...on and off the field. Hope he's found a way to clean his act up in both areas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT