ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NFL Gameday Drinking Game Thread

FSUSarah

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 21, 2003
Decatur, AL
Hooray! It's the Bucs last game! Drink for Black Monday!!

Saw something about bringing Winston back. Which would make him the first QB in franchise history to get a 2nd contract.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Hooray! It's the Bucs last game! Drink for Black Monday!!

Saw something about bringing Winston back. Which would make him the first QB in franchise history to get a 2nd contract.
That is what Schefter reported this morning.

Some fun games today. Hoping the wife realizes it is my last day for NFL RedZone.

Reactions: FSUSarah
Texans need to beat Jax, but they are the walking wounded

Bucs will probably win today and drop just far enough in the draft to get an ok player instead of a great one. It is the Buc way.
We're gluttons for punishment. (Quote by Tampa Bay fan in the film drama Bucback Mountain: "I can't quit you!")

Dude we mess up our draft pick no matter where we select. I'd rather have a win any day.

But this way we can screw it up even worse.

I would rather win too, but at least something good comes out of this loss. Lipstick on a pig, I know. But that is all that I have for this crappy football season. In addition to the dreadful seasons by the Noles and Bucs, my local high school won their first two then lost the next eight.

Football sucks. Good riddance to it for 8+ months.

Last edited:
Just came across the ticker that Koetter has been fired!!!!!!!!!!

3D-Party.jpg

Heck of a game Browns vs Ravens
Can not believe Steelers failed to make playoffs

2009 season: Saints loss to Dallas, Tampa Bay, and Carolina in the regular season and won the Super Bowl

2018 season: Saints loss to Tampa Bay, Dallas, and Carolina in the regular season.

Interesting similarities so far.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Too bad they aren't getting rid of Licht too.

I am very surprised they aren't canning him. He was the GM that hired two consecutive coaches who did not work out at all. Hopefully his third time is a charm as opposed to strike 3.

Reactions: FSUSarah
The coaching decisions are coming quick today, no surprises yet though
so far
Todd Bowles
Marvin Lewis
Adam Gase
Vance Jospeh
Dirk Koetter
Steve Wilks

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts