ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NFL Gameday Drinking Game Thread.

FSUSarah

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 21, 2003
Decatur, AL
Another game where it can either be glorious or disastrous. Both defenses are garbage. Brees is going to have a field day. Please OL just give Jameis some time.

Go Bucs!

I think that JW will have a much better game this week against my Saints Sarah. Our defense will suck until we get rid of Rob Ryan, he absolutely sucks as a DC! It's the same each week, our defense gives up points, we fall behind so Sean Payton abandons the run, puts Drew Brees in the Shotgun and then your defense will blitz.
Hopefully that won't happen today, we will see..............

All that being said, Go Saints!

Texans offense is terrible and rating this defense a top 10 unit may have been a little premature.

Winston looked good in the 2 minute drill!

Love the extra yardage for the extra point. It's going to make the games better!

What happened to the Saints? I'm a Bucs fan and this is the first time since 2010 that we've actually looked like the better team.

I'm still in Boston and perhaps I have bounced around to the wrong bahs, but the Pats fans have nothing on Aint's fans. I thought the bahs would be crazy in Boston. Not so much.

I told you, Rob Ryan must go! If he doesn't watch it, Sean Payton may be out of a job by the end of the year too.

My Saints are not looking good at all!

I love my Saints but damn I hate the pass happy play calling and I sure hate Rob Ryan!!

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Go Bucs! Great game, the Saints looked awful, but not as awful as we looked last week.

Let's see if Buffalo can make a come back!

Jags looking like an NFL team for the first time in a while.

Going to be a long season for the Texans. And no franchise QBs in this draft, so on the track to become the next Cleveland Browns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT