ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NFL Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

FSUSarah

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 21, 2003
Decatur, AL
3 keys for today...

1. Don't turn the ball over
2. Stop OBJ
3. Knock the ever living snot out of Eli

I hope the trend of playing better on the road than at home doesn't continue today.

Go Bucs!

Last edited:
Reactions: billanole
Gonna be a completely crappy football weekend for either me or the Missus. My college team lost (FSU). Her college team lost (Alderson-Broaddus). Our adopted college team lost (Marshall). And to top it off, our pro teams play each other this weekend (me=Oakland)(her=Pittsburgh). One of us is about to go 0-fer this weekend.

Aaron Rodgers is an absolute terrible fantasy football quarterback.

How Rob Ryan is a professional football position coordinator is beyond disbelief.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Evans develops a case of the drops

Mike Evans has 5 drops today, tied for the most drops in a game in the last 10 seasons (Brandon Jacobs Week 15 of 2007 vs. WSH). But the Bucs only trail 20-18 to the Giants after Jameis Winston's 10-yard run with 9:25 left in the fourth quarter.

Damn damn damn. What a frustrating game. Penalties, dropped passes, over thrown passes, fumbles.

I'm more upset today than I was yesterday. I liked it better when I could not care. Damn you Bucs for drafting Jameis.

Perfect scenario setting itself up for an Arlington Cowboys last second loss tonight. America is rooting for this.

IMG_2511_zpsd1tkmw12.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT