ADVERTISEMENT

Theory: Lurker and Tribe are the same person

50MoviePosters_39.jpg

Reactions: Lurker1999
@Lurker1999 I'm seriously asking you the following simply out of a combination of curiosity and to test to see if my own "spidey sense" is accurate: Are you a clergy member or have you at least had formal seminary training?

I myself was raised Catholic, and it seems to me that your knowledge about & interest in Church theology far surpasses that of the average layperson.

@Lurker1999 I'm seriously asking you the following simply out of a combination of curiosity and to test to see if my own "spidey sense" is accurate: Are you a clergy member or have you at least had formal seminary training?

I myself was raised Catholic, and it seems to me that your knowledge about & interest in Church theology far surpasses that of the average layperson.

I'm not, but I do enjoy reading theology and learning more about the faith. I also have a spiritual director who has been a Priest for 40 years and has written 8 books.

Do you ever listen to "Catholic Answers" radio or watch replays on YouTube? It's a good learning tool.

I'm not, but I do enjoy reading theology and learning more about the faith.

Do you ever listen to "Catholic Answers" radio or watch replays on YouTube? It's a good learning tool.
Not that in particular, but it is true that Youtube can be an extraordinary learning tool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT