ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger King

QuaZ2002

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
So who’s started watching this on Netflix? I remember reading about the story in the paper a couple years ago but this documentary is isolation gold. It’s hard to believe these are real people.

The Big Cat lady for sure killed her husband and got rid of the body. No way that kind of thing could happen with technology forensics today.
I’m thru episode 3 and now I think she’s actually the most evil person on the show.

I watched two episodes last night. You hear of people who collect poisonous snakes but never thought of people owning big cats other than Siefreid and Roy who used them in their shows out in Vegas and made National news when Roy was bit and dragged off the stage by one of his cats.

Doc Antle is one enlightened cat. Women want him and men want to be him.

Reactions: QuaZ2002
This may be the most insane collection of people I’ve seen

It really is.

Goldmom we can not do it justice by talking about. The author of this documentary got on this topic by accident. He was filming a store that sold poisonous snakes and followed one of the customers out to the parking lot who had bought what appeared to be a baby rattlesnake. As this customer opened up his van door there was a snow leopard sitting in a cage in this hot van. That got the author started down this road and he spent the next 5 years following around 3 people who were big names in this business. As bizarre and crazy as the owners are their employees / volunteers are off the scale too. I can usually sense scripted crazy for entertainment purposes. I'm pretty sure with these groups really are as shown.

Last edited:
The guy who made this did a great job over 5 years. Every episode has some new WTF info that you never saw coming that makes the characters more and more outrageous and unbelievable.

don’t read ANYTHING about these people before you watch it, will make the viewing that much better.

The guy who made this did a great job over 5 years. Every episode has some new WTF info that you never saw coming that makes the characters more and more outrageous and unbelievable.
Yes, in all seriousness I thought it was an excellent documentary. It was crazy what this morphed into from what he started out to do. I thought he did a really good job.

So for some reason in the last episode it shows a clip of a gas station near the Leon/Liberty County line. Doesn't mention anything about the area other than that.

Reactions: squiffynole
b404ca9a_de2e_4a03_92cd_21106447758f_d8df14ed6eb8ba6b85933a51b0762b6c5cc5b8ec.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT