ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger takes the lead by being down one shot!

Yeah, because Tiger is so effusive! Lol. You all have such a crush on tiger it’s unreal.
You missed the point, I’m not dogging Brooks or pumping Tiger. I’m saying Brooks is a robot, anyone who has FSU ties or is just a pure golf fan will appreciate him as they should. But he’s not a transcendent player or a lightning rod-so you’re not going to get the excitement or pomp and circumstance from mainstream media, ESPN, and your casual golf fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noledog92
Tiger is their money draw. He's the reason millions are watching today and tweeting (including me) ... Just facts.
True, but millions are also pulling against him.

True, but millions are also pulling against him.
Exactly...people care about him. Half are glued to watch him win and half are glued to watch him lose...which is all you want as a tv network

Reactions: jbob
Woods in trouble on 10, behind a magnolia tree, in a hole.

Woods in trouble on 10, behind a magnolia tree, in a hole.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: nole2soul
Dude. It is Tiger freaking Woods.
I.don't.care. He takes the lead yesterday and he pops up to No.1 on the CBS leaderboard. What about the guys that were already ahead of him. It didn't last but still, be fair to those guys who earned it beforehand. Its always been that way...he could be 3-4 shots behind and its "Tiger is lurking" on the last day. What about the guys who are actually LEADING the event. I hope Brooks wins, nuff said.

I.don't.care. He takes the lead yesterday and he pops up to No.1 on the CBS leaderboard. What about the guys that were already ahead of him. It didn't last but still, be fair to those guys who earned it beforehand. Its always been that way...he could be 3-4 shots behind and its "Tiger is lurking" on the last day. What about the guys who are actually LEADING the event. I hope Brooks wins, nuff said.
Ok. I hope he wins and if not, Koepka. It’s ok to root for the guy making it back to the top after all he’s endured.

All good comments. I get it.

Looks like an epic finish.

I think regardless of the winner, golf ends up winning big today!

Reactions: LandsharkNole
One son and five grandchildren have attended FSU. His company recently redesigned the FSU golf course now under construction.

Thanks for posting this. I thought I remembered he was working on the redesign of the FSU golf course but could not find it anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT