ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Tebow's Personal Spokesman To Retire After 2016 Season

Fear the Spear

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
SIAP I didn't see it posted. Here's a Warchant fan favorite.

Tim Tebow spokesman in disguise as an unbiased football analyst Verne Lundquist has decided to call it career. Just thought you guys would like to know. Brad Nessler will take over for Tebow's personal spokesman in 2017 for $EC games. Too bad we couldn't embarrass the gators at there place while he's calling his last SEC regular season game.

Lundquist's fondness of Tebow was pretty frightening and some what disturbing IMO.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...rom-sec-football-on-cbs-after-2016/ar-BBtHXQA

BBtHYdQ.img

Reactions: Lemon Thrower
Based on Verne's "growth rate" the CBS execs knew he wouldn't fit in a TV booth past this season. This season will be tight.

Based on Verne's "growth rate" the CBS execs knew he wouldn't fit in a TV booth past this season. This season will be tight.

Will be interesting to see Nessler and Danielson together again. It'll be ~ 10 years since they last worked together, but since they'll be a #1 team, I'm guessing they won't be what they were when they were ESPN/ABC's #3/4 team.

Lundquist was awful last year, even by his low standards. I am amazed they are having him back for the 2016 season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT