ADVERTISEMENT

Time for youth movement...

PANole1

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Apr 1, 2002
Harrisburg, Pa
Watching guys with 4 or 5 years in the programs (here and transfers) looking line straight bootie. 91 and 12 are 2 of the sorriest DLine since Thacker. I mean they offer absolutely no resistance. Play Farmer and the young DLine and ask them to give great effort. What the hell is Briggs and 9 doing out there!? 9 dancing with the darn OT who was probably holding often but christ disengage to make getting the call easier.

We knew if 76 and 79 had to be in the lineup it would spell trouble and unfortunately for Jordan's health you can't replace them but I'd give serious thoughts to playing Amella NOW and give him some help with a TE bc I refuse to believe he wouldn't give effort than either. Move 76 to RT and start Armella at the other tackle spot.

I don't wanna see 46 back on the field unless the game is over. 3 years later and hasn't improve 1 iota!? Bruh, what the hell.

If I'm Mike I'm living in the portal for a minimum of 15 guys of which 10 have to be guys who are starters which shouldn't be too hard. Ole Miss and Tenn are loaded with portal players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News