ADVERTISEMENT

too early - 2022 defensive grades on potential - need thoughts

GvilleNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 31, 2001
yes this is only a projection once we know robinson is back and still have no idea about the DE situation. Oh my god I would have been wrong on our OL and QB last year .. even after the spring .. .. so yes guys it is just a guess

NOTE: I am grading against the top P5 teams while pretending 4 teams UGA BAMA OSU and TAMU do not exist. So when I say an A you do not have to win the Heisman or get drafted in the first round to be an A players. An A player on my score card is simply one of the really good - best players who starts for - Oregon OU penn state notre dame michigan clemson lsu auburn. So if our player (Jammie Robinson) would be a top player for these other top 25 schools he is an A.

STARTERS
S/Nick - B
CB - B
LB - C
DT- A/B
DE - incomplete - do not know who they are

BACK UPS - I am expecting a very slight step down for the back ups - the back ups would not be as good as the starters
S - A
CB - B
LB - D
DT- A
DE - B yes we do not who will be here yet - but I think we have plenty of depth that can relieve the starters and come in an passing downs ETC . Depth we do not have last year .. we would take JJ out for a series and the louisville and syracuse QB becomes micheal vick. wont happen in 2022.

***************************************************************************************
2021 back up grades - for reference - not how we finished but the whole year average grade
***************************************************************************************
BACK UPS 2021
S - D
CB - f
LB - f
DT- A
DE - D

The 2021 back up grades are very deceptive, lots of time we did not send in the really bad #2 or #3 to hurt the team because he was hurt or so back he could not play. At DE the starter had to play the whole game. You do not see how bad the play was of the DEs (yes they got better) and at DB there was massive injuries so like #2 was a hurt travis J and yes a hurt travis jay is bad .. yes .. but he may have not even played but a few plays because he was hurt .. point is the back ups were so frickin bad or hurt in 2021 - they did not play a lot - So for back ups I am not talking just about their play but the fact that they did not play as much as they should have ..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News