ADVERTISEMENT

Tribe is Late - Infinity War Trailer

This looks phenomenal.

I always say this, but they have the formula.

Also, you might consider changing the title to refer to the trailer.

I heard the early feedback on Deadpool 2 is that it is lacking. Testing very poorly.

We’ll see. Others are saying it’s the DC Reddit trolls in action trying to scuttle Marvel movies. Which is an absurd thing you wouldn’t THINK would be true...but totally is an actual thing.

Here’s some proof of these DC trolls. I understand that they like DC comics and characters, but critics and regular moviegoers like myself hate garbage DC movies (so basically all nonWonder Woman movies) because they’re garbage NOT because they’re DC. I actually like the DC characters from their animated movies and series quite a bit as I definitely prefer most DC animated stuff to the most Marvel animated stuff.

But these DC trolls try to purposefully take down Marvel movies NOT because they’re bad but because they’re Marvel.

https://www.google.com/amp/variety....ther-rotten-tomatoes-facebook-1202685658/amp/

https://marvelstudiosnews.com/2018/...omatoes-audience-score-black-panther-reasons/

This looks phenomenal.

I always say this, but they have the formula.

Also, you might consider changing the title to refer to the trailer.
Really excited to see this.

I wonder who's gonna bite the dust? My bet is Capt.

Nerds....
Technically we're geeks.

Nerds are more into Math, Quantum Physics, etc.

The words "nerd" and "geek" are often used interchangeably, as if they mean the same thing. They actually don't: geek - An enthusiast of a particular topic or field. ... The distinction is that geeks are fans of their subjects, and nerds are practitioners of them."

Reactions: funksouljon
I’m thinking all three of the majors (Iron Man, Captain and Thor).
Per Wiki, all three of these actors are a part of a 2019 untitled Avengers film. I'd take that with a grain of salt though. I would think Vision has to die, especially if Thanos ends up with his infinity gem.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Yeah, I should clarify I meant that they would all three die by the end of the two movies.

I think almost everyone died in the comic. First movie probably Falcon and Don Cheadle’s character. It would be cool if Vision is kill d like he was in the comic, with Thanos punching through him.

Last edited:
If I understand correctly, Infinity War is in two parts. If that's true, I expect Vision and Cap to die in the first installment. I think Iron Man dies stopping Thanos in the second film.

Also, I would not be surprised to see Drax die- he has a real vendetta with Thanos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT