ADVERTISEMENT

TWD 3/20

kc78

Seminole Insider
Nov 25, 2002
I didn't see one created as of yet for last nights episode. If I missed it, please point me in the right direction.

Can someone remind me of what happened with Daryl and the people who stole his bike and why he keeps saying he should have killed them? I remember the scene, but I only vaguely remember that they simply stole his stuff and took off. Not certain I understand all of the other thoughts about how he should have killed them. Do they work with Neegan's crew now?

Also, really don't like what they've done with Carol's character as it seems so sudden, although I can see the carnage they caused in the previous episode finally doing her in.

If I recall they tried to take something from him, then Daryl got the advantage but took mercy and helped them live, then once they were safe they robbed him.

Can someone remind me of what happened with Daryl and the people who stole his bike and why he keeps saying he should have killed them? I remember the scene, but I only vaguely remember that they simply stole his stuff and took off. Not certain I understand all of the other thoughts about how he should have killed them. Do they work with Neegan's crew now?

They came up on Daryl when he went off on his own during the attempted mass walker movement. Took his stuff. It was Dwight and 2 women. One of the chicks was diabetic or something and apparently they took a bunch of insulin and took off. I think they were always part of the Saviors but were trying to get away. Daryl actually ended up helping them against the people looking for them. Sick chick got chewed on I think. Even after helping them, they still took off with his bike and gear and that was the last of it. Looks like Dwight suffered some Negan punishment when they went back.

I don't mind the Carol change. We knew what she was doing was taking a toll on her. The end of the last episode was it for her.

What was with the people hauling out all the weapons in wheelbarrows at the end?

Every episode I am on edge waiting for something horrible to happen. And last night, poor Dr. Denise got it out of nowhere!

All the dialogue between Abraham and Eugene was fantastic!

All the dialogue between Abraham and Eugene was fantastic![/QUOTE]

Agreed! Cracks me up
"You know how to bite a dick Eugene, and I mean that with the utmost respect. Welcome to Stage 2."

Looks like Dwight suffered some Negan punishment when they went back.

That's right, its been so long since I read the Negan storyline, that I forgot about the guy getting his face burned for running away.

The beginning was weird how they kept showing the same scene, I guess they were trying to show some time was passing.

Can't believe they lugged the dead dr all the way back to truck/camp. They would of have had to come back to get her after they carried Eugene.

Abraham complimenting Eugene on his dick eating was hilarious.

Where exactly is Carol going to go? With all the weapons getting rolled out, is it a suicude mission vs Neegan? I don't get it.

Interesting the comment about the Saviors still protecting the Hilltoppers. So Alexandria is still unknown to Neegan until this latest dust up.

Anyone catch Rosita on Talking Dead last night? She is so damn smokin hot!

Can't find a solo picture of her from last night. But... here you go anyway...

Rosita_walkingDead-618x4001.jpg

Last nights episode was very "meh" compared to the last few, almost seemed like a bridge gap to the finale which I guess every tv show has, don't get the return of the dude Daryl should have killed, didn't make sense for him to be back unless there is something in the comics I'm not aware of and we will see more of him going forward and oh, Daryl and Sasha just keeps walking and doesn't keep an eye on the "Doctor" whose never been outside the walls?

With all the weapons getting rolled out, is it a suicude mission vs Neegan? I don't get it.
I thought of a couple possibilities, none of which are probably right...

- The weapons were formerly stored in the pantry (remember when Sam busted Carol sneaking in?). Now that they have so much food coming in, there's no room for them.

-In addition to the food, they also had an influx of weapons from the raid on Negan. Which could've contributed to creating a new separate armory.

- Food was such a concern that the pantry was fortified to protect it. Now that they have a new food source, it isn't an issue anymore.

- After easily massacring Negan's outpost due to their plan to race to the armory, they thought about their own firearms security (or lack of) and are making changes.

- They are increasing patrols, guard stations, etc. in anticipation of an attack. Although Dwight mentioned how nice it looked in Daryl's place, I think that he was just BSing. If they knew enough about Alexandria to see inside, they would've attacked already. Regardless, it is clear that they are being targeted.

- If food is going in and guns are going out, is that the basis of ongoing trading with Hilltop? Beyond what Maggie negotiated?

I thought the doctor dying was a pretty awesome death. If there is one thing we've ever learned is that anyone who gives a high and mighty speech *minus rick* dies. The moment she started preaching I thought she was done for. I was right. And how did Eugene not lose teeth grabbing a mouthful of denim like that? Is Rosita needy with the way she's hanging out with dude as a GI Ginger supplement? And I blame Morgan for the Carol flip.
My guess for what's going to happen moving forward is Daryl is going to look for her and he will get captured or both will get captured. Negan will bring them to Alexandria and that's where the finale will happen and the big thing everyone is waiting for.

I'm think they are trying to start distancing Carol from the group. I am making a guess here, but the next time we see her, Negan will have found her and she will be brought before Rick and crew. She will then assume the role Glenn played in the comics during this meeting.

They've never pulled punches before. The episode where Carol kills the little girl is still the toughest episode I've seen. This will be harsh if it is Carol, but it's not as over the line as that.

Last edited:
Reactions: FSUSarah
They've never pulled put chest before. The episode where Carol kills the little girl is still the toughest episode I've seen. This will be harsh if it is Carol, but it's not as over the line as that.

Relative to the comics, they have. The governor and crew beat Michonne to a bloody pulp. I could be making too much of it, but in this day and age where everything is racist, I don't think they were willing to beat a black woman, particularly when they were already taking heat for keeping a token black character around, only to kill him off immediately after a new one shows up.

Relative to the comics, they have. The governor and crew beat Michonne to a bloody pulp. I could be making too much of it, but in this day and age where everything is racist, I don't think they were willing to beat a black woman, particularly when they were already taking heat for keeping a token black character around, only to kill him off immediately after a new one shows up.

No kidding, Morgan and Father Gabriel have co-existed way too long! A person can only suspend belief for so long.

Rosita was smoking hot with the peekaboo bra jacket combo on the talking dead. It was very distracting.

Dumb doctor chick deserved to die. She is not equipped to live in this world and was doing well being a doctor back in Alexandria.

I am surprised that with the closeness to DC so many untapped places to raid for supplies.

Also surprised that Daryl does not not how to drive stick.

Carol leaving is strange.

Yeah the Daryl not being able to drive that truck was weird.

I don't believe the Dr. deserved to die. All of the Alexanderites seem to have had an epiphany. You have to start somewhere. Daryl said going down tracks is always a bad idea. It was just dumb to stop and stand there for so long having a "come to Jesus" moment. The problem is now that they have no Dr of any kind.

Reactions: dmm5157
I finally watched it. This entire season has been money. in the preview for the next episode it was hard to tell if Daryl was going after Carol or going to finish off Dwight. Either way he seems to be a little off his rocker right now and that usually doesn't end well. Hopefully Rick can talk some sense in to him.

Side note: I usually like watching the episode on DVR to blast through commercials but now I am pissed that I missed Rosita on the talking dead. I still can't believe that a smoke show like her has lasted this long on the show.

As it went down, Dwight used Eugene as a hostage to force Daryl & co. to let them in Alexandria. But, they just happened to run into that group on the tracks. If they hadn't, was Eugene going to cooperate with them or were they just taking him back to Negan? I also wonder what info or line of BS Eugene gave up after they captured him. Maybe we'll get a flashback of that scene next week.

I finally watched it. This entire season has been money. in the preview for the next episode it was hard to tell if Daryl was going after Carol or going to finish off Dwight. Either way he seems to be a little off his rocker right now and that usually doesn't end well. Hopefully Rick can talk some sense in to him.

Side note: I usually like watching the episode on DVR to blast through commercials but now I am pissed that I missed Rosita on the talking dead. I still can't believe that a smoke show like her has lasted this long on the show.

Talking Dead also is available on Demand. That's how I saw Rosita this week.

I DVR both of them.;) Major props to Hardwick for being able to maintain eye contact with all that going on...

th

I DVR both of them.;) Major props to Hardwick for being able to maintain eye contact with all that going on...

th

I thought the same thing. I think he is currently engaged to some model so I am sure knowing he was on camera, he was using every bit of restraint one could muster. Me on the other hand must not have been hiding it very well. I looked over at the wife and said, "she seems nice", and all i got back was a sarcastic evil look. :D

Yeah the Daryl not being able to drive that truck was weird.

I don't believe the Dr. deserved to die. All of the Alexanderites seem to have had an epiphany. You have to start somewhere. Daryl said going down tracks is always a bad idea. It was just dumb to stop and stand there for so long having a "come to Jesus" moment. The problem is now that they have no Dr of any kind.

I said that WRT her being the only doctor in Alexandria. But they also set up the doctor at the town Jesus came from (Hilltop). Guessing the two towns could merge and he'd become new doctor. Or of course Maggie could assume that role.

I thought the same thing. I think he is currently engaged to some model so I am sure knowing he was on camera, he was using every bit of restraint one could muster. Me on the other hand must not have been hiding it very well. I looked over at the wife and said, "she seems nice", and all i got back was a sarcastic evil look. :D

She's even better than that. She's a Maxim model who just also happens to be an heiress to the William Randolph Hearst fortune worth about $100 million already and even more when she steps into the full fortune. Google Lydia Hearst. For that, I'd evade googly-eying some C-list starlet's boobs. He%*, I'd wrap it up sandpaper and barbed wire until I was back in Lydia's loving arms again so as not to screw THAT up.

Plus I've seen interviews with both Christian Serratos and Lydia Hearst and Lydia is a little too obsessed with fashion but otherwise seemed pretty bright and funny while Christian seemed like a typical vapid PETA loving vegan starlet. If all things were equal I'd say I like Christian's looks a little bit better...but I'll take the brains and $$$$$ in a heartbeat over ever so slightly better looks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT