Veteran Seminole Insider
Dec 5, 2002
Purcellville, VA
image.png

Here's something I'll share with the group:

One of my favorite athletes and sports moments of all time:

Eric-Cantona.jpg

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFsW6vvBwHk

From Wiki: "In an away match against Crystal Palace, Cantona was sent off by the referee for a kick on Palace defender Richard Shaw after Shaw had pulled his shirt. As he was walking towards the tunnel, Cantona launched a 'kung-fu' style kick into the crowd, directed at Crystal Palace fan Matthew Simmons, a fan who had run down 11 rows of stairs to confront and shout abuse at Cantona. Simmons was alleged to have used the words "Eff off back to France, you French mothereffer". Cantona followed the infamous kick with a series of punches."

At a later press conference about the incident, he gave one of my favorite quotes ever to a room full of reporters:

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

He then got up and left.

And, as an added extra for sticking around to the bottom:

The hardest (or easiest?) rank 'em of all time:

2489793599_74665712d9.jpg

And, for a few of you, but maybe not most of you:

fLWYAdcZ_400x400.jpeg

oo.jpg

735822447_Inspiration_Tattoo_Model_Alternative_250x375_xlarge.jpeg

model--Kristen_Leanne--tattoo_0031347746784.jpg

tattoo-designs-wallpaper-2048632635.jpg

And, for no reason at all, other than it amuses me...

funny-cat-pictures-8.jpg

Thanks for the laughs and arguments/debates. Here's to another 25k...

stock-footage-champagne-glasses-clinking-against-white-background.jpg

/self-fellating

Great post from the very first, "you know what I'm sayin?"

The europeans have a way with words. Arsene Wenger is a great quote as is Jose Mourinho, the Special One

AS for the rank 'em . . .arent they all the same girl?

Two words, Bonnie Rotten

I know we all have different taste and likes and dislikes but extreme tats and body piercing is not quite as unattractive as a woman smoking but they are not far behind. To each his own!!

Originally posted by divinnole:
I know we all have different taste and likes and dislikes but extreme tats and body piercing is not quite as unattractive as a woman smoking but they are not far behind. To each his own!!
I will admit they can get a little "extensive" for my tastes, but I like them more than I don't.

Originally posted by BelemNole:
Not bad for a third waver.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
What are the cutoffs for each "wave"? I joined on in 2001 or 2002. I know there are some that go back to when it was a different website/name. I'm not sure when that all happened. Is there an official LR historian who has all this saved on a 5 1/4" floppy disk somewhere?

Originally posted by divinnole:
Yeah, I acknowledge that it's not everyone's tastes. We've all got our own preferences. The world would be a terrible place is there were only one acceptable standard that we found attractive!

Originally posted by NDallasRuss:
Originally posted by BelemNole:
Not bad for a third waver.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
What are the cutoffs for each "wave"? I joined on in 2001 or 2002. I know there are some that go back to when it was a different website/name. I'm not sure when that all happened. Is there an official LR historian who has all this saved on a 5 1/4" floppy disk somewhere?
Yeah, I don't know. Just giving you the business. There used to be someone who would pop up and break it down whenever this would come up, but I think he left in wave 5.
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT