ADVERTISEMENT

UF’s Gaffney is still stealing from teammates.

Just saw that. He poured something in Lito Sheppard’s gas tank and his girlfriend slashed all four tires on his BMW in Jax Beach. Caused $14,000 in damages

Gators gonna gate again.

Last edited:
Imagine if an FSU player had done this....
You mean like one FSU football player stealing a credit card from another and his brother getting shot trying to get it back? Then later the 'victim' gets arrested for choking his girl friend and threatens suicide unless the head coach is brought to the crime scene?

My friends say I'm down on football they are right.

Does anyone know how Ja-burglar earns a living these days?
Is it legal, or is it just more petty theft?

Met Lito Sheppard Once. Pretty Nice Guy

Both he and Gaffney knew each other their whole lives and I believe they are also related. Wonder what they're beef is about

It said no arrest had been made. I didn’t think they were still in Gainesville

You mean like one FSU football player stealing a credit card from another and his brother getting shot trying to get it back? Then later the 'victim' gets arrested for choking his girl friend and threatens suicide unless the head coach is brought to the crime scene?

My friends say I'm down on football they are right.

Whahahahahaha????? Splain please???

It's probably money related. Both have been out of the league since 2012 (2011 for Sheppard). If the dispute started the year Gaffney stopped getting paid you can probably guess what it's about. Maybe I'm wrong.

It's probably money related. Both have been out of the league since 2012 (2011 for Sheppard). If the dispute started the year Gaffney stopped getting paid you can probably guess what it's about. Maybe I'm wrong.

Bagman payments stop when eligibility expires. It’s a cold, cruel world out there.....

Jacksonville is basically Gainesville 2.0.
Which makes me wonder why Jawja, when the contract has come up for renewal in the past and will surely again, keeps signing on for another run? Their travel costs alone must eat up a chunk of the cash they get for schlepping down to the Cocktail Party every year...how much happier would their fan base be with 90% of the house in Samford Stadium going crazy every other year, and their loyal road crew could still make their way to Jax/hogtown every other year as long as they could find accommodations that meet minimum human standards. I know that's asking a lot in Gainesville, but if it were me running UGa, this is over and done with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT