ADVERTISEMENT

UF record - could be much better that you think

GvilleNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 31, 2001
I was listening to the SEC network the other day and the east is bad .. really bad .. they
agreed after UGA that UF was the #2 team in the east. I am starting to think the same thing.
UF could be the #2 team in the east and favored in all but 2 games.

USC, LSU or someone may surprise us but but honestly they have a 3 game schedule
FSU UGA and Miss state .. the rest are bad and I mean really bad. Maybe LSU finds a QB and
or a RB. But they have 4 garbage QBs battling to start and not solid RB on a team that has simply
run the ball for years. Can they score? Maybe USC finds an offense? they are bad on offense and
simply do not yet have talent. They have recruited okay and this class should get them back in the
game in 2019 or even 2020, but USC is probably a year away from being equal or ahead of UF and
both the LSU and USC game are in the swamp. THESE TWO GAMES ARE THE SEASON - they lose
these two and Mullens is dead man walking his first year. No way you lost to FSU UGA Miss STate lsu
and USC and keep your job.

AS for tenn kentucky or missouri - to lose the gators MUST play poorly. They have no talent compared
to UF. I think they may drop one of these games but is is more about UF playing poorly one
game

MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION - will UF find a solid QB and WRs. Yes if they can not pass at all they could
be worse than both USC and LSU.

They could be 8-4 and be horrible. FSU and UGA could beat them by 4 TDs, have the 3rd team players in
the game late embarrassing them and uF could still be 8-4 and possibly 9-3 if both USC and LSU bomb and
they still could slip by Miss State. Who would have guessed it Miss State may be their big game. They will
not beat UGA or FSU at home. Aint happening! So miss state is the big one this year for UF

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News