ADVERTISEMENT

UGH!! i just had a co-worker ask me

NYC Nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Nov 23, 2010
if i watched the hunting ground..When I responded NO, he cameback with, Oh you know it proves him guilty.....after this interaction, and i have no skin in the game, i can't imagine what Winston himself went/going through

Reactions: dmm5157
Only a court of law can prove him guilty. Not some stupid mockumentary to push an agenda to drive viewership.

GARBAGE

Oh lord...if ones "version of events" constitutes guilt for anything by anyone then our civilization is in a world of trouble.

Ask him if it gave Winston's side of the story. It didn't.

LOL! My cousin's wife asked me the same. I said I don't need to see it because I have read the State's Attorney's Office report and the police report so I could see all the evidence not just 1 side of the story. And it includes such things as toxicology tests and the medical exam to see whose side of the story it supports. That one sided propaganda film doesn't do that. Additionally having her on there hurts their cause more than it helps because the evidence goes against her and when they bring up victims that are shown to have lied and have a weak case, it is a disservice to real victims that should come forward.

Why didn't you say that the toxicology tests revealed that she had no drugs in her system and very little alcohol, which "proves" that what she said in the Hunting Ground was a lie.

Apparently one of her lies that was aired in that documentary was her saying, "I know that something was in that drink that they gave me", or something to that effect.

Or you could show him the link to the entire case file so he could read it all for himself.

I watched The Hunting Ground just for her part. I must say I've never laughed harder than during her piece. I'm amazed she held a straight face during the taping.

I can't even have conversations about this when people bring it up. It really grinds my gears.

I watched The Hunting Ground just for her part. I must say I've never laughed harder than during her piece. I'm amazed she held a straight face during the taping.

I know!!!!!! considering her face isn't even straight...

A592A327C21267748058889383936_477df66da40.1.1.jpg
(Yes, it is really her)

Trust me, when they mention the Hunting Ground just say, "which version did she tell this time??".

Reactions: shakane
Ask him if he saw the FSU vs Florida game the other night. Tell him that game made "the hunting ground" look like a Disney movie!

if i watched the hunting ground..When I responded NO, he cameback with, Oh you know it proves him guilty.....after this interaction, and i have no skin in the game, i can't imagine what Winston himself went/going through

Ask him to hold still so you can photograph an idiot masquerading as a functioning adult.

I do not understand the premise of this OP. You allow your sled dogs to speak to you directly? My cubicle dwellers are well aware that eye contact is strictly prohibited and they are to speak when only spoken to....

Reactions: GoNolesTX
For those with brains, it's amazing what just a little research accomplish. I have a couple of friends who are Gator and Bucs fans, who were not excited that Winston was going to be taken first in the draft. They both told me that once they read all the material out there from both sides, they completely changed their mind about what they thought.

After reading everything out there, anyone with half a brain can see that all Winston was guilty of was taken home a psycho chick.

Reactions: BrianNole09
He sounds as intelligent as an anus.

Reactions: BrianNole09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT