ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting (Updated) Four-star LB Tavion Wallace commits to Arkansas

OsceolaPat

Veteran Seminole Insider
Staff
Jul 31, 2022
Four-star LB Tavion Wallace is set to announce which school he will commit to on Tuesday. The Wayne County (Ga.) prospect will decide between Florida State, Georgia, Florida and Arkansas and plans to make his pledge public at 6:30 PM. The Osceola's Pat Burnham and Charles Fishbein have FutureCast in for Wallace to commit to the Seminoles. FSU was the last of the four schools to receive an official visit from Wallace. He said after his trip to Tallahassee that the Seminoles getting his last visit was intentional.

Here is some of what Wallace had to say after his official visit just a week and a half ago.

"It went amazing. Florida State, it's always held a special place in my heart," said Wallace on June 23 after his visit. "This visit, it went amazing."

"I would say the people, I've been come coming here for over a year now and they've been consistent, and the love has been the same and it's been real, that consistency," said Wallace about what stands out about FSU. "That's big in my recruitment, that's one thing I'm looking for when I chose a school."

Wallace was also asked if there was a reason he saved his official visit until the last weekend of June.

"For sure it was, when I told Coach (Mike) Norvell I've got to have this one last to end it off with a blast because my commitment date July 2nd, I want to end it up off the right way."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News