ADVERTISEMENT

Vote Jessie Warren for ESPY Play of the Year

The fix was in

Dibwpi7U8AAsdE_.jpg:large

BEST PLAY
Philly Special: Eagles fool Patriots with fourth-down TD toss to Foles
Notre Dame’s Arike Ogunbowale hits 2nd buzzer beater to win NCAA women’s national title
FSU’s Jessie Warren makes diving double play in WCWS
Evanston Township High school freshman Blake Peters hits 80-foot buzzer beater

Exploitation of athletes? FSU softball star Jessie Warren sings a different song
LINK

Last edited:
Reactions: noleit
The overnight reviews of the ESPYs confirm that others also found the whole production underwhelming. Some really brutal critiques on Twitter and elsewhere. “Awkward” does not adequately describe the stone-faced audience reactions to Danica Patrick’s attempted “jokes.” Obviously, Danica did not write the content, so I think she is catching lots of blame that should probably be aimed somewhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: DFSNOLE and noleit
It is not odd that a NFL play or it being the Eagles won. Tons more NFL fans than college softball fans. Having Danica host the show was typical for espn. Her resume is pretty blank. Never won a race, but hey she is good looking so let's put her on TV. Typical espn.

It is not odd that a NFL play or it being the Eagles won. Tons more NFL fans than college softball fans. Having Danica host the show was typical for espn. Her resume is pretty blank. Never won a race, but hey she is good looking so let's put her on TV. Typical espn.
She won 1 race in Indy Car. That said, she does not have a host personality. Bad choice. Also, did not watch.

The Eagles didn't win best play, the Women's buzzer beater did (I can't spell her name). I was surprised that the Vikings beating the Saints was the best sports moment, I thought the 16 seed upsetting a 1 seed would win that, as it's never happened. I didn't watch but read the results this morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT