ADVERTISEMENT

Walking Dead - spoilers

travnole

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Chief Osceola Burial Site
i guess they will never learn, unnecessary excursions outside the city walls never turn out good.

Sure seems like the Glenn / Lucille rendezvous is just around the corner. That will be great if it happens.

Always amazes me how easily the characters find each other out in the world when they can go in any direction.

I'm about sick of Morgan. It's kill or be killed dude, figure it out. And if you had killed the wolf both times you could have, he would have never taken her hostage and been out running around allowing him to "save" her. You didn't do a thing to turn him back to the good side. Go ahead and die heroically saving someone and end your storyline.

Reactions: BraveSeminole10
Well, that ended quite unexpectedly with Maggie and Daryl cliffhangers.

I guess the Maggie storyline isn't too shocking as I didn't really expect a baby to make it into this world they have successfully a second time. But we'll see. Hopefully that's not a 2 for 1 with Maggie dying too.

Daryl, well, I'm not really sure what to think happens. I think they're going for the big scare but that it's a shoulder shot to just wound him.

Could the upcoming finale be the most anticipated TWD episode?? It seems they nailed the casting of Neegan with JDM... I don't even want him to show up anymore out of fear of who, and how many, of our crew are going to die. Can we just skip this storyline? Too late now...

For the first time all season I'm left feeling meh after an episode. Yes it had a shocking ending but over all it wasn't much to write home about.

They are all over confident and comfortable. No one needs to be wondering all over the place right now and for shits sake, find another time to have a heart to heart!

Maggie losing the baby is necessary. It is awful, but it has to happen. But if she loses Glenn too, she just might check out.

Poor Carl is still roaming through town ignored.

I liked Morgan telling Rick about the Wolf. Showed his perspective in a way that hit home.

Daryl is fine ....for the moment.

Daryl's fine. Carol blew Scarface's head off
Interesting, but I doubt it. One of the executive producers was on talking dead last night and she said that Daryl was indeed shot, although he was fine for now.
As for Maggie baby said the same thing to the wife. Will the baby turn Zombie and claw her from the inside? No idea how far along she is due to the sporadic time jumps.
Really looking forward to next week.

Daryl's fine. Carol blew Scarface's head off
Except that we heard him talking after the shot.

If the baby dies will the baby tear her up from the inside out? Hmmm...
Didn't think of that at the time. How far along is the baby and what would it be capable of doing at that stage of development? Figured the back bruises that Glenn saw were from her capture, maybe it's a sign of internal damage.

I dont think anything happens to Maggie. She got the haircut so that should alleviate somewhat the issue of her going to another show and showing up with shorter hair. Who knows but she does have short hair now.

Ok, let's think odds for who in the main group that is going to die in the finale.

I believe Carol is #1
Morgan
Maggie
Glen
Daryl

Didn't think of that at the time. How far along is the baby and what would it be capable of doing at that stage of development? Figured the back bruises that Glenn saw were from her capture, maybe it's a sign of internal damage.

She wasn't showing so it's likely less than 4 months, and no more than 5 months.

Baby at 12 weeks.
th

Babies always move around. So any "zombie-type" moving without having teeth, finger nails, or hard enough bones, would likely not allow any sort of internal attack to be harmful.

Reactions: 44DaCuse44
And Maggie gets short hair in the comic, so this is just following along this arc. It's the power-Maggie that takes charge a little more.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Ok, let's think odds for who in the main group that is going to die in the finale.

I believe Carol is #1
Morgan
Maggie
Glen
Daryl

Carol and Glenn are now my top choices. At first I thought they'd move away from the comics to keep the audience guessing. But now I'm not so sure.

Carol and Glenn are now my top choices. At first I thought they'd move away from the comics to keep the audience guessing. But now I'm not so sure.
I just don't think they can kill Glen 2x in one season. Which also brings in the idea that these characters can survive anything.

That was my thinking as well. I don't know. Only have 6 days until we find out haha. No matter who it is, it's going to be the most awful thing. I'm dreading it.

this might be just press, but the actors were pretty traumatized about the finale. Saying it was the most gut wrenching episode to date.

She wasn't showing so it's likely less than 4 months, and no more than 5 months.

Baby at 12 weeks.
th

Babies always move around. So any "zombie-type" moving without having teeth, finger nails, or hard enough bones, would likely not allow any sort of internal attack to be harmful.

It sure would be uncomfortable thoiugh

That was my thinking as well. I don't know. Only have 6 days until we find out haha. No matter who it is, it's going to be the most awful thing. I'm dreading it.

Don't be so sure, wouldn't surprise me if a we get a lame cliffhanger, which I would hate because it takes away from Negan and puts the focus on guessing who dies.

At this point, I'm leaning toward Glenn and Daryl being the most likely candidates; with the death being a cliffhanger. This episode has been hyped to death by the actors and I'm trying not to let expectations get to high because the writers scare me. Glenn's death has been teased way too much this season with the Nicholas/dumpster storyline and then Abraham and Sasha saving him from the herd with the most accurate shots in history. And Daryl seems to have become dumber as the story has progressed. He was suppose to have been raised in the backwoods with Merle, yet can't out track and elude anyone. He makes repeated dumb decisions on going off on his own. I've really enjoyed most of the season, but the way the writers have progressed these two characters as well as Carol and Morgan (although, I think Morgan is somewhat changing and maybe returning toward the middle). It's a long 6 days to Sunday.

At this point, I'm leaning toward Glenn and Daryl being the most likely candidates; with the death being a cliffhanger. This episode has been hyped to death by the actors and I'm trying not to let expectations get to high because the writers scare me. Glenn's death has been teased way too much this season with the Nicholas/dumpster storyline and then Abraham and Sasha saving him from the herd with the most accurate shots in history. And Daryl seems to have become dumber as the story has progressed. He was suppose to have been raised in the backwoods with Merle, yet can't out track and elude anyone. He makes repeated dumb decisions on going off on his own. I've really enjoyed most of the season, but the way the writers have progressed these two characters as well as Carol and Morgan (although, I think Morgan is somewhat changing and maybe returning toward the middle). It's a long 6 days to Sunday.

As far as Daryl getting dumber... I don't think it's that, I think it's that he's just given up. Seems like the ones he gets emotionally attached to all get off'd. Merle, Beth, Carol (we think)... brother, little sister, big sister... all either go off the deep end (Carol) or get got.

And yeah, the Glenn teases are just getting played out at this point.

How crazy would it be if Michonne gets off'd... that'd be Lori, Jessie and Michonne... Rick is like the worst STD ever.

Reactions: 75seminoles
Rick and the group rush to the Hilltop in a desperate attempt to save Maggie, as the threat posed by Negan and his Saviors grows higher.
I agree that's pretty obvious considering they have the only doctor in the area and she is in need of immediate medical attention.

Is anyone planning on coming to Walker Stalker Con in Nashville next month?

Crap. Royals play sunday night too. Opening Day. TWD gets the DVR and I avoid social media for a few hours. #deaddaryl

Should be an exciting finale but I hope it does not end with a cliffhanger where one of the main characters gets killed by Neegan but we will not find out who until next season.

Will also be interesting to see if Morgan catches up to that guy looking for his horse and makes contact with The Kingdom, seems an odd scene to include if that does not lead to something. Maybe that sets up the story line for next season.

Should be an exciting finale but I hope it does not end with a cliffhanger where one of the main characters gets killed by Neegan but we will not find out who until next season.

Will also be interesting to see if Morgan catches up to that guy looking for his horse and makes contact with The Kingdom, seems an odd scene to include if that does not lead to something. Maybe that sets up the story line for next season.
Oh you best prepare yourself for a major Cliff hanger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT