ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the Mariota commercials...

CoralGablesNole!!

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jan 22, 2004
Subway, Heisman house, etc.

Just thinking about how much money the accuser cost Jameis. Really ruined his reputation and made him largely unmarketable.

His (uncollectable) damages in the counterclaim should be about 50 million.

If he wins he should garnish that girl's wages from now till she's on social security.

Subway, Heisman house, etc.

Just thinking about how much money the accuser cost Jameis. Really ruined his reputation and made him largely unmarketable.

His (uncollectable) damages in the counterclaim should be about 50 million.

If he wins he should garnish that girl's wages from now till she's on social security.
JW learned a hard lesson about personal conduct and public life. While I do not believe he is guilty of what he is accused of, he also was no innocent.

Reactions: dredredre
Well, the consensual part is the whole issue here, isn't it.

Well you either think it wasn't consensual which is rape or it was which is perfectly legal. We all know you are ultra religious so you will hold him to moral standard that has nothing to do with the law. The law is all that matters in this case.

Reactions: Urban Cryer
JW learned a hard lesson about personal conduct and public life. While I do not believe he is guilty of what he is accused of, he also was no innocent.

pile-of-bullshit.jpg

I agree, he lost out big time. I hope karma kicks in one day with that stupid chick.

Well, the consensual part is the whole issue here, isn't it.

You don't think he's guilty but he's not innocent and learned an important lesson by being falsely labeled a rapist?

Where's that ignore button?

Reactions: tedwayman

So if you had consensual sex with your wife or gf last night , instead of being satisfied by your performance, she decides to do the things to you just as JW's accuser did to him. I guess you're not an innocent then . Got
It

Last edited:
She will never be more than a skank whore. She knows what she did is wrong and I hope it all come out again in the civil trial. She did a lot more than damage JW. She tarnished FSU.

Wasn't guilty but wasn't innocent??? That's not how the law works. College kids have consensual sex, consensual threesomes, gangbangs, they film sex etc etc and they are still good people...get over it.

There wasn't even enough evidence to charge and try him in a judicial system that heavily favors the women in these situations. Thats innocent in my book!

Fine to have your opinion. But you're claiming you know how the law works and that's pretty clearly not true. Please, by all means have your opinion and enjoy it. I'd say there are important distinctions to be made if we're going to worry about who understands law and who doesn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT