ADVERTISEMENT

Weird, but True

nolesjsc

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2013
So many people on here are always asking for updates or as some call it “Nuggets”. People that may actually have inside info is always lambasted when they try and provide info that may actually be true. What makes people think that those who have an inside tract to what may actually be going on wants to stick around when people always want to call bluff on everything that is said. I know some just show up and post random stuff looking for a reaction to run with, but some may actually have info that is beneficial. People always jump to the negative and never actually ask questions before making a decision. I understand that opinions are like a$$holes, but you don’t always have to be one. It gets tiresome to the people who are trying to give info to a crowd and all you get is blasted for it. What I find super funny is you don’t see people doing this to Gene when he post his “Nuggets”. Some do cause well, they hold nothing back. I appreciate any info I get cause I live in South Carolina, and most everything here is Clemson BS. I just think a lot of people should reread what they type before they hit send and ask themselves, how would I respond if someone said this to me. We all want the same thing in that FSU gets the best coach available to make us relevant again, but if people don’t stop pissing off everyone that has info, the term “Crickets” is gonna become very popular around here.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News