ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

Good job Democrat. Always go with the slightly leg spread upskirt panty shot when discussing FSU women’s golf.

Classy!

https://amp.tallahassee.com/amp/594769002?__twitter_impression=true

mmetraux.jpg

DF07ZWoXoAEokR_.jpg

Our resident mutaween?

Just saying, I’m sure the photographer took about a thousand shots over the course of the shoot. And somehow they pick the spread knee upskirt panty shot as the only newsworthy shot. So that’s one Pervy editor. I won’t even blame the photographer because I’m sure he took a thousand other photos and this was either accidental or intended to be saved as his spank bank.

Just saying, I’m sure the photographer took about a thousand shots over the course of the shoot. And somehow they pick the spread knee upskirt panty shot as the only newsworthy shot. So that’s one Pervy editor. I won’t even blame the photographer because I’m sure he took a thousand other photos and this was either accidental or intended to be saved as his spank bank.

The Democrat finally does something right and you have to crap all over it.;)

#100pagesnatty

Imma speculate that would require a series win along with a very deep dip into the conference tourney, but would do I know?
I would agree. Their RPI is really high, but I'm concerned about a lack of big series wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT