ADVERTISEMENT

What a great weekend it was...

bailey1848

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 23, 2003
So that Miami game....
wow! Most fun I have had in DOAK in a really long time.
My buddy said before the game that this was the most important game he had ever been a part of. So crucial for recruiting. And I think we hit a homerun!
I actually sat with my niece and nephew in the student section above the tuba players....recruit section was nearby so I ran into a few of them throughout the night in the concourse, etc. Bissanthe, Richardson, Parsons, and a few others. All of them were very nice and respectful. I will say that I was most impressed by Parsons. What a great kid with a magnetic personality. When Travis hit Douglas on that deep ball, Parsons was jumping up and down with the biggest smile I've ever seen. I can see why the staff is so high on him and his personality and leadership potential. He truly loves FSU.
We may have found a player in Duke to go along with Knowles eh? Throw Hunter back there and we will be nasty soon.
I will miss Jermaine Johnson bad. Keir Thomas is apparently a really great human being and will be missed nearly as much by the program. (Love the news about the recent Tyre West visit this week:))
Hopefully Toafilli will be back this week. Love him and Douglas running routes. They seem to get open.
I can't tell you how many curse words I used when Parchment slowed up on that route. Anyone who read my post after Louisville knows that I am not a huge fan. Apparently he missed a signal before the snap. Having said that, he definitely made up for it on 4th and 14. That is quickly becoming my favorite down and distance :)
Love the wrinkles with the quick tosses out wide with our running backs. So hard to defend. Looking forward to see how we attack BC this weekend.
I have said for a long time that Norvell is the man. I truly believe it. One Miami win shouldn't convince anyone, but everything I hear about him tells me that he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News