ADVERTISEMENT

What are y’all watching?

As far as sports I’d like to watch some full games of our three QB commits. Anyone know how to get full game replays of Perry in Arizona, Valdosta an/or Starkville Ms.? I’ve tried U-Tube and they don’t have much.

Watching 80’s flicks .. just finished “My Blue Heaven”

Great movie! Great lines by Steve Martin.

“You shouldn’t be slowed in the frozen food section.”
“Why not?”
” Because you could melt all this stuff!”

Tiger King
Ozark season 3
The latest Terminator flick, whatever it’s called
I even took the time to watch a classic “Grizzly”

Angel Has Fallen...Secret Service Agent Mike Banning would kick this virsus' ass!!!

Rambo: Last Blood. Total blood orgy and Sly would finish off COVID-19 in short order.

Both on Amazon Prime. If need be, I will exhaust my extensive DVD library. And there's always my archive of FSU fooball going back to the 90's...hope it doesn't come to that. Some of those VHS tapes may be fused by now.

Reactions: Seminolejon78
Just curious as to what everyone has been tuning into? YouTube highlight videos, old games, movies?
We watched “1917” last night and really enjoyed it.
Wife and I saw it a couple weekends ago on the big screen, there was one other couple in the auditorium. Most theaters shut down over the next couple of days. Big history buff, so loved the inside look at WWI and trench warfare. This was a continuation of Civil War tactics, especially the Union seiges at Richmond and Petersburg.

Saw Ice Guardians on Netflix last night. Documentary about the enforcers in hockey. A really interesting, balanced look at the role and how it evolved with the sport.

Got Showtime w my youtubeTV acct so rewatching their stuff Californication,Dexter,Shameless,Homeland oddly they don't have Weeds though. Babylon5, The Blacklist. Can't seem to find Justified for some reason though.

Tiger King on Netflix. This is some entertaining stuff and wild as hell!
Wife and I just killed this series. You can’t make this stuff up! Seriously entertaining!

Going to start Ozarks Season 3 tonight and looking forward to it.

Looks like I need to start Ozarks and 1917.

Madam CJ Walker story, Uncorked, Tiger King, and Michael Clayton have been good finds last week.

Just finished the first season of Star Trek Picard. My late brother and I were huge TNG fans and always thought there should have been some sort of spin-off. I thoroughly enjoyed it and my brother would have loved it . Some of the old characters make appearances here and there but it by no means is a reunion show. Love the season long storyline along with the new cast and with improved cgi technology it's quite a different experience. Can't wait for season 2.

Last edited:
No spoilers, but how is ozark season 3? I’m going to start tonight
To save you the trouble of reading the previous posts in this thread: most posters are high on it. I’m up through episode five and think it’s the best season so far.

Wife and I saw it a couple weekends ago on the big screen, there was one other couple in the auditorium. Most theaters shut down over the next couple of days. Big history buff, so loved the inside look at WWI and trench warfare. This was a continuation of Civil War tactics, especially the Union seiges at Richmond and Petersburg.
I really enjoyed the look into the trenches and trench warfare as well. We missed it in the theatre.

Reactions: hatsbo
Tiger King, Cheers, 4 Days in October 30 for 30.

Started watching Murder Mountain yesterday. It's about pot growing in California, seems promising.

If you like martial arts fights that are a bit fantastical then Into The Badlands is a good one.
If anyone liked Buffy or Angel back in the day then Grimm is kinda cut from the same cloth.

I think The Shield holds up even now.

Reactions: SoddyNole
If you like martial arts fights that are a bit fantastical then Into The Badlands is a good one.
If anyone liked Buffy or Angel back in the day then Grimm is kinda cut from the same cloth.

I think The Shield holds up even now.

I don't know if the BL gets enough credit for how excellent their fight scenes are. I quit watching during the second season to watch something else and plan on returning after I catch up on several other shows. It takes me a while to get through all these series.

Just finished season 1 of Ozark. Thanks to all the recommendations. Very good. Although I think it borrows too heavily on "Justified" I get too much of the "Simpsons Did It " feeling. I will keep watching though

Angel Has Fallen...Secret Service Agent Mike Banning would kick this virsus' ass!!!

Rambo: Last Blood. Total blood orgy and Sly would finish off COVID-19 in short order.

Both on Amazon Prime. If need be, I will exhaust my extensive DVD library. And there's always my archive of FSU fooball going back to the 90's...hope it doesn't come to that. Some of those VHS tapes may be fused by now.
Angel has Fallen is excellent. Just finished The Stranger on Netflix. Lots of plot twists.

For you 60's music lovers, watch "The Wrecking Crew". You can find it for free on youtube or pay on Amazon.
Not the Dean Martin movie. This is a documentary on the studio musicians that played on just about all of the 60s and early 70s records instead of the musicians that were in the rock band.

To save you the trouble of reading the previous posts in this thread: most posters are high on it. I’m up through episode five and think it’s the best season so far.
I think it is the worst season by far, can't stand Wendy's brother who has single handily diminished by favorite character's (Ruth) persona.

ADVERTISEMENT