ADVERTISEMENT

What cheesy 80s or 90s movies did you like?

This list is also shockingly missing two of the cheesiest yet greatest horror movies (and best nude body in one of them) in Return of the Living Dead and Lifeforce. I can't find a nonnude Lifeforce trailer which is both a bad and a truly great thing.

I hadn’t thought of Lifeforce in ages. I have an old VCR tape of it in a back drawer somewhere. But there were apparently different versions of it floating around. Was very disappointed to find that my version has a scene cut out of it where the space vampire seduces and drains another woman, not just men. I’m gonna have to pull that tape out and take another look.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
The Jonathan Brandis/Chuck Norris film is Sidekicks

Gleaming the Cube
Armed and Dangerous
The Wizard....I loved the line about the Power Glove "It's so rad"

Reactions: BloodyNoseJose
Love 80's movies so much:

Over The Top
Best of the Best
The Karate Kid
Bloodsport
Predator
Big Trouble in Little China
Teen Wolf
North Shore

One of Nicolas Cage's best movies.

p11118_p_v7_aa.jpg

Summer Camp Nightmare. I laugh every time I remember this part of the talent show.
she don't want no roast
She just wants a double dose
of my Beef Beef Beef
Beef Bologna

Ha ha ha ha!

My top two would have to be The Last Starfighter and Clash of the Titans.

Not sure if it makes the cut as may have been '79 but did anyone enjoy...

"WARRIORS!!! Come out to Plaaaayaaaay!

Not sure if it makes the cut as may have been '79 but did anyone enjoy...

"WARRIORS!!! Come out to Plaaaayaaaay!

There's actually a decent beatemup video game for PS2 and PSP based upon the movie.

I like all 3, bachelor party is hilarious. Money Pit with Hanks is hilarious also. The war of the roses is great
Usually agree with much of your taste Jamey. But must VEHEMENTLY DISAGREE about money Pit. Maybe it's because i plunked down hard cash back in the day and expected hilarity as I took my girl on date night to see it. Money Pit is one of the worst disappointments almost as bad as Three Amigos which featured three of my favorite comedic actors.

I question what is being used to define/categorize as cheesy. Seen a lot of movies listed that I don't consider cheesy.

I would submit
BeastMaster
Escape from LA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT