ADVERTISEMENT

What kind of loot did Santa bring you?

I got permission from the boss to buy a Contender does that count?
Only if you enter it in the the FSU South Florida Fishing Tournament.

6684565_20180418072357360_1_XLARGE.jpg

Reactions: totallynot321Nole
Only if you enter it in the the FSU South Florida Fishing Tournament.

6684565_20180418072357360_1_XLARGE.jpg
I saw that for sale earlier in the year. Almost everything is new on it. Thought it may have been victim to hurricane Irma

I am supposed to be getting an AR-15 pistol for Christmas, but I haven't ordered it yet.

kids got me an Alexa. Don't know what I'm supposed to use it for besides listening to tunes. They are also taking us out to dinner and a Sinatra tribute concert at a nice place. Wife got me a travel bag for my golf clubs. I won't use it much so I am going to take it back and get some new kicks, an oversized grip for my putter and whatever else I can get for 140.00 at Dicks.

The nicest thing I got was my whole family at Christmas Eve services.

Reactions: billanole
A wireless adapter for my vive and my in-laws watched our children for two days so my wife and I could go hang out in Savanahh. Was fun.

kids got me an Alexa. Don't know what I'm supposed to use it for besides listening to tunes. They are also taking us out to dinner and a Sinatra tribute concert at a nice place. Wife got me a travel bag for my golf clubs. I won't use it much so I am going to take it back and get some new kicks, an oversized grip for my putter and whatever else I can get for 140.00 at Dicks.

The nicest thing I got was my whole family at Christmas Eve services.

We have an Alexa. Use it to control our lights in the living room, turn on the tv, turn on sonos controller, and so on. Also can ask it to tell the weather and such.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT