ADVERTISEMENT

Who thinks JWs phone is ringing with sponsors calling?

CarlsbadNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
The tide is changing right now, phrases like "Franchise QB" and "leader of team" are being said at this time.

There are corporations that are going jump on him soon, look for him to make another 25m in endorsements.

I don't know the media especially ESPN did a number on that man. With all the bull crap.

I think it's quickly becoming old news. With the talent drain there are far fewer interesting voices at that place, and the ones that remain either don't editorialize or no one is listening. And as ESPN's ex-employees take shots at their old employer from new perches in the media, the world wide leader is becoming less credible by the day.

JW is gonna make a killing in endorsements provided his play continues on its current trajectory

I think it's quickly becoming old news. With the talent drain there are far fewer interesting voices at that place, and the ones that remain either don't editorialize or no one is listening. And as ESPN's ex-employees take shots at their old employer from new perches in the media, the world wide leader is becoming less credible by the day.

JW is gonna make a killing in endorsements provided his play continues on its current trajectory
I hope you are right.

Reactions: jpicc21
crablegs.png

Reactions: samdingo
The calls will pour in if/when he escapes the proceeding before Judge Two Bits. Some developments brewing there.....stand by.

Commentator for the last Bucs game spoke very highly of him throughout. NFL commentators may have a little more smarts when it comes to not destroying their own product over silly crap like crab legs and false accusations. Or they may just sincerely like what they see.

The calls will pour in if/when he escapes the proceeding before Judge Two Bits. Some developments brewing there.....stand by.
Agree. Until the civil proceedings are behind him with a ruling in his favor, you will not see his face in nationwide advertising campaigns. Remember, there is still a fairly large group of casual sports fans that believe he got away with rape.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT