ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. Saints snakebit for 3rd year in a row

Fun fact: 7 out of the 8 surviving teams are non-repeaters from last season's divisional round.

Fun fact: 7 out of the 8 surviving teams are non-repeaters from last season's divisional round.

Liz - yeah, I am in total shock today (as I was yesterday afternoon) after the game. Been a Vikings fan for almost 50 years and this never, ever happens to us-ever. See the 'Drew Pearson TD reception' from the late 70s. Felt a slight tremor of joy remembering that 10 years ago N.O. got the better of the Vikes, and will enjoy this win until Saturday. Nice BB move there by Rudolph - must have been ACC Refs down there. I didn't see nothing...;)

Reactions: NoleLizards
Liz - yeah, I am in total shock today (as I was yesterday afternoon) after the game. Been a Vikings fan for almost 50 years and this never, ever happens to us-ever. See the 'Drew Pearson TD reception' from the late 70s. Felt a slight tremor of joy remembering that 10 years ago N.O. got the better of the Vikes, and will enjoy this win until Saturday. Nice BB move there by Rudolph - must have been ACC Refs down there. I didn't see nothing...;)
I'm sure you felt joy after the Keenum to Diggs miracle a couple of years back, as well. Hopefully your Vikes do a much better job following up this time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT