ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

fsu1jreed

Seminole Insider
Apr 1, 2002
Pensacola
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17012...p-after-documenting-luxury-world-tour-online/

nintchdbpict000263116506.jpg
selfie6jpg-js2631432091.jpg
nintchdbpict000263116503.jpg
nintchdbpict0002627941781.jpg

that is what 1.89 million dollars of cocane looks like? Wow...thought it would look like more for some reason.
L

Hope they like Australia, they're gonna be there for the rest of their lives. The view won't be very nice though.

that is what 1.89 million dollars of cocane looks like? Wow...thought it would look like more for some reason.
L

Kind of ruins Hollywood movies eh? Kind of like how they always show "fifty thousand dollars" in giant metal briefcases when really it would just be a nice little stack that would easily fit in your hand.

This is interesting. It shows what different amounts of money are in $100 stacks which really demonstrates how screwed our economy is since we're trillions in debt.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/us_debt/us_debt.html

Kind of ruins Hollywood movies eh? Kind of like how they always show "fifty thousand dollars" in giant metal briefcases when really it would just be a nice little stack that would easily fit in your hand.

This is interesting. It shows what different amounts of money are in $100 stacks which really demonstrates how screwed our economy is since we're trillions in debt.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/us_debt/us_debt.html

And I was off a decimal...is 18.9 million dollars...not 1.89

Last edited:
Reactions: FSUTribe76
Hope they like Australia, they're gonna be there for the rest of their lives. The view won't be very nice though.

They better hope they stay in prison for the rest of their lives because some cartel in Peru or Colombia is going to want reparations...

Reactions: minhnga and RTM58
Okay hold on a second. Am I the only person wondering why you would bother to smuggle coke from the UK to Australia? Wouldn't the street value be somewhat similar? Like as in, not worth the risk... I can understand trying to bring in 20m worth of coke from Columbia at 2000% profit, but wtf is the point of smuggling from one first world country to another?

Okay hold on a second. Am I the only person wondering why you would bother to smuggle coke from the UK to Australia? Wouldn't the street value be somewhat similar? Like as in, not worth the risk... I can understand trying to bring in 20m worth of coke from Columbia at 2000% profit, but wtf is the point of smuggling from one first world country to another?

Better prisons.

Their handler (the old guy that was also arrested) probably picked up the stuff in one of the ports in South America. The long-term cruises that go around the world are pretty lack in checking baggage especially for pretty girls. The girls were the mules because, generally, pretty girls don't get searched.

Reactions: rhurner
Dang, those girls know how to party that's for sure. So realistically what kind of jail time is this?

Their handler (the old guy that was also arrested) probably picked up the stuff in one of the ports in South America. The long-term cruises that go around the world are pretty lack in checking baggage especially for pretty girls. The girls were the mules because, generally, pretty girls don't get searched.

Oh, I'd search 'em.

for trying to smuggle 23m worth of blow on a cruise ship into Austrailia? Google it or hit can or fox whatever.

Two H observations...

1. Why do I have compassion for hot girls and want them to be set free whereas if it was just some dudes I'd think "meh..whatever. Dumbasses"

2. The Aussies...even the aussie cops have a great sense of humor. From one of their posted pictures of the blow in the suitcases their comment is "No room for a toothbrush or change of underwear."

ha ha Fing ha.....Them Aussies is funny...hand me another oil can mate!

Apologies for no pics as i forgot how to do that. Someone else will I'm sure. Brother RTM?

L
They tend to greatly overstate the value of drugs when they seize them. They use the highest value of sold in tiny amounts. It's kinda like claiming a bottle of well vodka is worth $100 (if sold by the shot) rather than the $15 it actually is worth.

Last edited:
I would love to hear the whole story on this. When and how did they get that aboard the boat. Why did they choose a 20+ day cruise from Uk. How much of it they did themselves during the 20 day cruise. What was the relationship with the older women that was also arrested.

Doing some math from the article. £220,000/kg($290,000) seems a bit high for valuation of the cocaine.

I would love to hear the whole story on this. When and how did they get that aboard the boat. Why did they choose a 20+ day cruise from Uk. How much of it they did themselves during the 20 day cruise. What was the relationship with the older women that was also arrested.

I thought it was an older MAN that was arrested also?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT