ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 23 The RBC Canadian Open

LIV isnt going to have this anytime soon, I love the grinders in golf. Huge respect for Kisner, hopefully, Keith gets a practice round and backing from Kisner if they play.

The video is worth a couple minutes, great stuff

Ok guys and gal, you taking one of these seats?

If it was over the green, on 18 for the winning putt or chip on Sunday, you betcha!

But who am I fooling...I get nauseous and winded just climbing stairs at night to go to bed. I don't think I could even keep my drink steady at that altitude...:(

Cam Smith must have been on the board last night and saw my post and it lit a fire under him and fueled him to make the weekend on the number. I will be posting rants about players I pick that are performing poorly during round 1 more frequently now!

Somewhat related, apparently on the 14th tee yesterday someone informed Fitzy that I picked him. He responded accordingly, making 3 bogeys and a double on the last 5 holes.

That was a great day of golf, top players attacking the course and going low. Congrats to Rory, weekend 65-62 gets the win

In the PGSF , quite a few players had the winner, and we ended up with a 3-way tie with two players making the same 4 picks, and the 3rd had the winner and JT

Congratulations to @fsu67810 @DFSNOLE @fsukenny for the win this week

Canadian-2022-Champ.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT