ADVERTISEMENT

Yellowstone

UVerse doesn't have Paramount on Demand. I've watched a little, and it looked really good.

Fantastic show. Beth Dutton might be the most screwed up character on TV.

Definitely reminds me of Dallas with Beth in the JR role. Kevin Costner's character is a complete asshole tho. No wonder all his kids are screwed up.

Reactions: goldmom and hatsbo
How’d y’all the finale? I thought it was good, won’t give things away but thought it sewed somethings up and set stage for next season.

Reactions: Psalm51
Better late than never, watched the first 2 episodes and enjoyed them.

I've missed the first two of the new season, but frankly the characters are not likable at all. I'm not sure I want to watch it anymore.

I've missed the first two of the new season, but frankly the characters are not likable at all. I'm not sure I want to watch it anymore.
Seems like that type of show, everyone playing dirty to "get by".

Reactions: goldmom
We are fans, although not many likable characters there, maybe the former meth head, rookie cowpoke Jimmy, Rip(mainly because he gets to do the nasty with Beth}, and the troubled couple, Jayce and Monica. Still, decent writing, great scenery, soundtrack and cinematography. Costner is the epitome of gruff.

Reactions: straightarrow
I've thrown in the towel. I recently caught some of Waterworld and instantly remembered Costner only knows how to do gruff one way...
I like Kevin in other characters, just not as a full time SOB.

I love it, it’s typical Sheridan. You either love his stuff or hate it.

The last two weeks have really shifted into overdrive

Reactions: RealtyNole
I love it, it’s typical Sheridan. You either love his stuff or hate it.

The last two weeks have really shifted into overdrive

Haven't started Season 2 yet. I'm waiting for a reason to love it. I actually made it through the first season. Plenty of shows that I stop 15 - 20 minutes in. I just expected more from the characters. They just haven't won me over yet. But that scenery? I love it out there.

I like it. The series never crossed my radar until a couple months ago, after visiting some friends in Whitefish....Boy, did that place get gentrified.

Thursday morning breakfast gatherings amongst "new locals" were focused on the previous nights episode. Opinions were mixed as pretty much all of the characters are depicted in a dark or conflicted light. Some felt it stained the reputation of MT culture. Others saw it for it's pure entertainment value, despite the contrived characters and story line.

Love the western soundtrack. Kayce and Monica's relationship is probably the most intriguing to me.

Reactions: LandsharkNole
Well, what do I know? Wall Street Journal reports today that the show is critically acclaimed and has garnered huge ratings.

I am right there with you Goldie, don't see the draw of it at all. Not a prude but dang a little less of the GDs and such would make it better to watch.

Love the show and love the great music. I am now caught up and looking forward to the season finale.

I’ve seen a few episodes and think it is ok. I’m not sure if I will invest the time.

Can someone explain to me why all the emphasis on the plane? They broke into the place… they did their business… And then it completely vanished from the story? I don’t understand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT