ADVERTISEMENT

You’re all a Bunch of Jerks ;)

"Bunch of Jerks" shouldn't be capitalized.

Shhh... it's the name of a book that Dan is getting published. Proper titles = proper capitalization.

And yes, I consider myself a jerk for noticing grammatical issues. But I'm a closet jerk for not pointing them out publicly every time I see them.

Reactions: cmanole
I will wear my badge proudly! Or is it proud to wear my badge! Or I am proud of my badge.
Ah, forget it. Glad to know I am not a jerk. :)

Shhh... it's the name of a book that Dan is getting published. Proper titles = proper capitalization.

And yes, I consider myself a jerk for noticing grammatical issues. But I'm a closet jerk for not pointing them out publicly every time I see them.
The fact that you don’t point them out suggests the opposite. We can’t not know what we know, but can choose not to make it known.

The fact that you don’t point them out suggests the opposite. We can’t not know what we know, but can choose not to make it known.

I'm that analytical that I realize this is a lighthearted forum to shoot the breeze. Otherwise, half my posts would consist solely of pointing out grammatical errors and...

e65.gif

Reactions: funksouljon
Someone just posted a 'lil Tykes basketball hoop for sale on the local facebook group for $5. It has a gators sticker on plastered right in the middle of it - which is odd way out here in CA. Anyway, someone commented "NIL" and the OP replied "Your up". I was very tempted to correct their grammar with a comment about their educational choices. But...I'd get kicked out of the group for being a bully. And a "jerk" apparently.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and cmanole
I'm that analytical that I realize this is a lighthearted forum to shoot the breeze. Otherwise, half my posts would consist solely of pointing out grammatical errors and...

e65.gif
I know it's not my job to do it but I often silently correct grammar and spelling errors in post. I/me, to/too, there/their/they're are probably the most common.

I work with a guy that consistently brutalizes language. He asked for a “slither” of pie the other day at a restaurant.

I work with a guy that consistently brutalizes language. He asked for a “slither” of pie the other day at a restaurant.
You're referring to a person, so using "who" for your relative pronoun would be more appropriate. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT