ADVERTISEMENT

Your pee color spectrum

Man, some of those color possibilities sound horrible! I didn't know that pee could come out greenish-blue or orange. I hope I never have to see that surprise!

Man, some of those color possibilities sound horrible! I didn't know that pee could come out greenish-blue or orange. I hope I never have to see that surprise!

I remember peeing purple one day when living in Smith Hall, but I think it was from drinking a ridiculous amount of "purple passion punch" that consisted of grape koolaid powder, a little water, and a lot of grain alcohol.

I was relieved that I woke up, I wasn't much worried 'bout the color of my piss.

Aim to never have it look like whiskey. That means you're bleeding inside and probably have a kidney stone(s). Of course, the pain will probably give the stone away, before the color.

I peed dark brown several years ago. Turns out I had acute hepatitis and almost died. Now, I still am amazed by the odor so soon after eating asparagus.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Sharing dirty needles?
Wish I had an answer. After time in the hospital, a fun endoscopic procedure, 3 months off work where most of the time I could barely stay awake or eat, and losing 30 lbs, the doctors could not find the cause.

I had reddish colored once. Gallbladder went out and I didn't know it. Thought I ate a bad steak. I was dehydrated from a very high fever and septic from necrotic GB. Six days in the hospital, jaundice and then pneumonia. It was a rough patch, pee was always interesting.

I like beets. If I eat a lot of them, my piss will exude a purple hue. The temptation to not flush and share the scene with unsuspecting others, is strong.

Reactions: BrianNole09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT