ADVERTISEMENT

Youtube TV guide question....

mjpwooo

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Tampa, FL
So, I got YTTV recently. Right now (Saturday, 9am) fsu v WF is on ESPNU. I thought I had set the dvr to record all fsu sports events... But no. This wasn't recording (or the FSU-NCS game on ACCN.

Why is that? How do you all record any/all fsu sports events?what am I doing wrong?

So, I got YTTV recently. Right now (Saturday, 9am) fsu v WF is on ESPNU. I thought I had set the dvr to record all fsu sports events... But no. This wasn't recording (or the FSU-NCS game on ACCN.

Why is that? How do you all record any/all fsu sports events?what am I doing wrong?
I haven't had YouTube TV for quite a while now, so I'm going off memory here...

I don't remember if you could set it to record by school/team. It only becomes an issue when the listing is different by network. For example, games on ESPN were listed as "College football", but FOX Sports games were listed as "NCAA Football". So you may have set to record all FSU games on ESPN but not Fox Sports, or vice versa. The only remedy I found was to search the guide for all FSU games and set them to record the series on each network that they'll be on. Then you should be covered.

Reactions: mjpwooo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT