ADVERTISEMENT

Youtube TV

Reactions: SoddyNole
Looks like Hulu doesn't have MLB but there are only a couple of Braves games schedule on that network so I don't see any issues switching over.

Yep. I watch a lot of Rays games, and even some Lightning so this is a deal breaker for me. I guess I’m a Hulu guy now.

Yep. I watch a lot of Rays games, and even some Lightning so this is a deal breaker for me. I guess I’m a Hulu guy now.

I hear ya. It's just a matter of time before Hulu drops them too. I wouldn't be surprised to see an optional "Regional Sports Package" available for purchase soon. Regardless, we are saving 100 bucks a month by cutting the chord, so it's still worth it to me.

Trying to cancel here at work and there is no option of settings to get to cancel/pause membership. It thinks I'm opening a new account. I will give it a shot at home or maybe it be done through the Roku?

Last edited:
Just FYI if you click the link the OP provided you'll see YouTube TV granted an extension. So they are still in negotiations and you'll still be able to watch the Clemson game today.

Reactions: SoddyNole
Do any of you or do you know of anyone who uses satellite internet to access any of the cut the cable sports channels? I live on the very end of the DSL line and it is better than dial up which is the best I can say about it. I have the watched Noles baseball on the espn app but it freezes up some much I am 2 innings behind by time the game is over. I can't imagine trying to watch a basketball or football with my current internet feed.

Do any of you or do you know of anyone who uses satellite internet to access any of the cut the cable sports channels? I live on the very end of the DSL line and it is better than dial up which is the best I can say about it. I have the watched Noles baseball on the espn app but it freezes up some much I am 2 innings behind by time the game is over. I can't imagine trying to watch a basketball or football with my current internet feed.

How's your cellular data speed where you live? Might be better off to upgrade your cellular service to unlimited data if you don't already have it and use your phone as a hot spot. Of course that will only work if you have a decent data speed.

How's your cellular data speed where you live? Might be better off to upgrade your cellular service to unlimited data if you don't already have it and use your phone as a hot spot. Of course that will only work if you have a decent data speed.

If I stand just right on one leg while slightly bent over while leaning to the right I can get a cell signal. I love living in the boonies but it does have it drawbacks at times.

Non of those "unlimited" plans are really unlimited. They throttle you back to 3G at 15-30 gigs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT