ADVERTISEMENT

Zika virus doesn't worry me, but

I am supposed to eat at the Edison over the 4th and just want to avoid distractions. My herps is currently under control and the band aids are working, but the thought of that guanira makes me tremble.

I am gonna be in Tallahassee next weekend and my brother was talking today about an epidemic of guanira in the area.
Anybody with info about how bad it is?

What?!

4bed167671ebb292b9659a10d2491cb6.jpg

Reactions: Scalphunter
I am supposed to eat at the Edison over the 4th and just want to avoid distractions. My herps is currently under control and the band aids are working, but the thought of that guanira makes me tremble.
The trembling is the guanira working it's way into your corpuscles. It's too late for you. T's & P's.

The trembling is the guanira working it's way into your corpuscles. It's too late for you. T's & P's.
Aah, trembling corpuscles syndrome. Gotta check my insurance for exclusions. As a North Carolina resident, HB2 already has me limited to which public restroom Is available to go into and BOFITC, and this seems to complicate matters even further.
Whas a bruh to do?

Aah, trembling corpuscles syndrome. Gotta check my insurance for exclusions. As a North Carolina resident, HB2 already has me limited to which public restroom Is available to go into and BOFITC, and this seems to complicate matters even further.
Whas a bruh to do?
Unfortunately you're going to have to head international if you want to find the latest in experimental and affordable treatment options. Word is that BIG PHARMA has been sitting on a TCS treatment for a while, but they're waiting for the customer base to grow to the point where they can maximize profits before releasing it.

I'd heard that Morocco is doing some groundbreaking work in the area of corpuscular regeneration therapy. The cost of getting over there + the therapy is still less than the expected retail cost of Glaxo's drugs.

Maybe you could start a GoFundMe to raise some cash?

Reactions: billanole
Unfortunately you're going to have to head international if you want to find the latest in experimental and affordable treatment options. Word is that BIG PHARMA has been sitting on a TCS treatment for a while, but they're waiting for the customer base to grow to the point where they can maximize profits before releasing it.

I'd heard that Morocco is doing some groundbreaking work in the area of corpuscular regeneration therapy. The cost of getting over there + the therapy is still less than the expected retail cost of Glaxo's drugs.

Maybe you could start a GoFundMe to raise some cash?

Dang Russ, you have caused my lamentations and shrieking to cease. I got a guy in Navarone who may be able to hook me up across the water. Bump a bunch of Glaxo.

guns of navarone.com

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Nothing a little penicillin won't fix.
Even in the face of runaway guanira? Scary, scary I say. Eewww.
Truth is, some of my runnin boyz used to talk about stuff that would run penicillin back up the needle, so I am tremblin and worryin, tho Russ has somewhat chilled me down. He is such a buddy.
Meanwhile, I still a'int sold on the Edison and staying with my mom while in Tally. Used to be, my go to was Marie Livingston's to grub and the Prince Murat to crash. This new situation is giving me the jeebs... Stability and routine are my friends.

I had to google it. If I read that right, I am now considering celibacy ... after some consideration, what good is it if you don't use it ... and I am back to the regularly scheduled programming. You gotta wrap it before you tap it.
Same here. I googled it and then thought to myself "that seems a little extreme!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT