ADVERTISEMENT

315325746_10159964904775590_854512118348989578_n.jpg

Regarding the offense's Wildcat package, was it Toafili or Spann that ran it earlier this season in some games? Or did they both do it at some point?

It's looking more and more like Glenn will be at QB tonight. He's definitely talented but very raw. That said, Tate's long-term health is the most important thing. If he's not fully recovered, he shouldn't play. Just another reason to hate those dirty ass shiteatingators.

It's looking more and more like Glenn will be at QB tonight. He's definitely talented but very raw. That said, Tate's long-term health is the most important thing. If he's not fully recovered, he shouldn't play. Just another reason to hate those dirty ass shiteatingators.

Truthfully, this might be a blessing in disguise. Washington has secured their spot, so our best hope would be a #4 selection. Frankly, I don't think we're at the same level of those ahead of us, and I damn sure don't want anything to do with Georgia in the first round. With Travis, we could be competitive, but no knock on Tate, without Travis we'd prolly get slaughtered in the semis.

Truthfully, this might be a blessing in disguise. Washington has secured their spot, so our best hope would be a #4 selection. Frankly, I don't think we're at the same level of those ahead of us, and I damn sure don't want anything to do with Georgia in the first round. With Travis, we could be competitive, but no knock on Tate, without Travis we'd prolly get slaughtered in the semis.
I agree we would be a double-digit underdog but I think the defense would keep us from being boatraced.

The last FSU game that I attended in-person was the 2015 Rose Bowl, which was also a playoff semifinal game. It was absolutely miserable sitting there watching the team getting embarrassed in front of the nation. I do not like FSU's chances against UGA, Bama, or Michigan any more than I liked FSU's chances against Oregon eight years ago.
To be quite frank, our chances were much better against Oregon. However- that's exactly what they are... chances. What were the chances that Oregon was going to be the beneficiary of maybe the only bad game Dalvin Cook ever had? It was certainly his worst. If we win tonight, we'll have earned a chance. And I'll take it.

When noles win tonight, they cannot be left out( I hope)

But if Michigan wins
Noles win
And Washington won

How can a one loss team( s) push highly ranked no loss teams out?

Politics? I don’t mean dems vs pubs, I’m talking the bias for sec teams no Matter what!!

Cmon Noles let’s kick some ass!!

Reactions: goldmom and F4Gary
Great win for FSU.

I predict that the committee selects:
1 - Alabama
2 - Michigan
3 - Washington
4 - Texas
The four best conference champions at this time, configured for an epic final Pac12/Big10 Rose Bowl and a Bama/Texas rematch in the semifinals.

I think FSU ends up getting matched with either UGA or OSU in an elite bowl game.
Alabama at #1 is ridiculous.
Washington
Michigan
FSU
Texas

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Alabama beat the two-time defending, undefeated national champion, snapping UGA’s 29-game win streak after that team looked invincible for two years. I don’t think it’s ridiculous to think that committee will take a “the king is dead; long live the king” stance, especially knowing the ratings and money that a Bama/Texas semifinal rematch will bring in.

I think having Washington at #1 is ridiculous, given how few people respect the team or the conference.

I could see an alternate configuration:
1 - Michigan
2 - Texas
3 - Alabama
4 - Washington
This also gives the committee the most desirable semifinal matchups.

I just don’t think that the committee ranks a severely limited FSU that struggled to beat a terrible, 5-7 UF and a Louisville that just lost to a 7-5 Kentucky over an SEC champion Alabama that just knocked off the reigning national champion.
Losses matter and Bama has one and FSU does not.

This committee you speak of has voted on and had fsu top 4-5 for weeks now

Alabama barely exxcaped multiple games this year and beat Georgia by 3

Texas beat bama so what, who else have they beat?

FSU has won out with a second string qb and a 3 rd string qb, how many teams could do that?

I hear ya brain, and I do believe there’s bias and other factors at play here outside records

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT