ADVERTISEMENT

Best food in ATL airport?

Sky Club

Breakfast: English Muffin and scrambled eggs plus a few Bloody Marys
Lunch: Chips/Salsa, Cheese Cubes, Cookie or two and some beers

Take a King size Payday bar from the newspaper stand circa.... The whole place is nuts by the way.

I got a recommendation to try Grindhouse burgers but I thought it was awful. Service sucked, the burger was ok for airport food, but certainly wouldn’t suggest it to anyone.

Went through there for the first time this past weekend and this is no-brainer...

easily the ihop express with their full compliment of tableside syrups that you’d find in their stand alone locations.

I got the fried chicken, greens, and black eyed peas at Paschal's the other day. The chicken and peas were great, the greens were overcooked. Definitely A+ when it comes to airport food court grub.

The guy in front of me must have flown in from Chicago or something and was trying to confidently order but got tripped up when he didn't know what the sides were. It was kind of funny but disappointing in that he ended up with a double side of mashed potatoes and no gravy. He was eyeing the black eyed peas but didn't know what to call them. He pointed to them and called them beans, and the sever asked if he meant green beans, and then the guy clammed up and just asked for two sides of potatoes instead.

I got the fried chicken, greens, and black eyed peas at Paschal's the other day. The chicken and peas were great, the greens were overcooked. Definitely A+ when it comes to airport food court grub.

The guy in front of me must have flown in from Chicago or something and was trying to confidently order but got tripped up when he didn't know what the sides were. It was kind of funny but disappointing in that he ended up with a double side of mashed potatoes and no gravy. He was eyeing the black eyed peas but didn't know what to call them. He pointed to them and called them beans, and the sever asked if he meant green beans, and then the guy clammed up and just asked for two sides of potatoes instead.
That.is.hilarious.

We ate at some place, don't remember the name, but they had a helluva lobster roll. Hope that helps.

We ate at some place, don't remember the name, but they had a helluva lobster roll. Hope that helps.
very-helpful-you.jpg

Reactions: Nole-4-Life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT