ADVERTISEMENT

BrianNole is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually just curious what this place was all about; being that HROT has so many refugees from here.

It can be, but a massive ignore list might be required.

We sure do hope you'll stay...

We need your intellect, your grace, your dignity and your magnanimity to help make the LR as great as it can be...

Reactions: Moral
We sure do hope you'll stay...

We need your intellect, your grace, your dignity and your magnanimity to help make the LR as great as it can be...

Lurking around the threads are decent, but the post rate is a good deal slower. Maybe I will let the masses here know how to make a microwaved tailgate turkey, but I will lurk for now.

Reactions: Lurker1999
Just Thursday nights.

images

It's me!

The LR just went up a notch. My boy @DSFNole graciously let me come back as long as I obeyed the rules and didn't start 40+ inane threads per day.

I will obey the rules and won't discuss politics or religion.

It's good to be back. You're welcome!

Go Noles!
It all makes sense now.....

I don't know that it is but if that's true, it isn't because of your absence. If necessary, I'll just pop you now and we'll run a test.

I agree it's not because of my absence but the Locker Room is much less active than it was a few years ago.

You can see threads at the bottom of the page from a few days ago; threads used to not stay on the front page for more than a day.

I agree it's not because of my absence but the Locker Room is much less active than it was a few years ago.

You can see threads at the bottom of the page from a few days ago; threads used to not stay on the front page for more than a day.
Part of that is because you and one other who lost his posting privileges started 42 inane threads a day.

It's me!

The LR just went up a notch. My boy @DSFNole graciously let me come back as long as I obeyed the rules and didn't start 40+ inane threads per day.

Go Noles!

The Lord works in mysterious ways!

It's me!

Go Noles!
I missed you terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT