ADVERTISEMENT

Fake news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiocracy is a documentary
200.gif

Ain't it funny how people who preach tolerance and inclusion want other people to die because they have different views... pure comedy.

I don't WANT people to die, I've just come to realize that if our doesn't get species culled then it's going to get very ugly in the near future...like I said, Idiocracy IS a documentary

Last edited:
I don't WANT people to die, I've just come to realize that if our doesn't get culled then it's going to get very ugly in the near future...like I said, Idiocracy IS a documentary
ok. So, what's the nomination process? Who decides which idiots get zapped? I forget. What were they satirizing in the movie?

Reactions: noletaire
ok. So, what's the nomination process? Who decides which idiots get zapped? I forget. What were they satirizing in the movie?

That will sort itself when the next pandemic hits, we just happened to get VERY lucky that Covid wasn't the Spanish Flu (which wasn't nothing compared to previous pandemics)

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianNole777
Dude wants to weed out the "undesirables" and ignoramuses.... all for a better future... where have we seen that before?

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
Dude wants to weed out the "undesirables" and ignoramuses.... all for a better future... where have we seen that before?
The definition of undesirable would change based on who was doing the judging. However, you are correct. I think I remember a few stories of that same thing happening. Germany, Russia, Former Yugoslavia, Cambodia and right here in the US all had this type of culling of so-called undesirables in the name of progress.

Wow your hitting home runs today.

So, what brand of stupidity do we start with? Pronouns and that kind of stupidity?
Great question... I'd go with people not using today's values to judge people that lived 150 years ago... those people need to be "culled" and quick.

Reactions: F4Gary
True tolerance displayed in killing people who have different views about their own health care and who they vote for.... (muffled laughter). The current use of tolerance, utilitarianism, empathy, inclusion is just complete hypocrisy. No better than Jim Baker stressing the importance of marriage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT