ADVERTISEMENT

I'm done with the Jaguars

He had 37 pressures last year, so "rarely getting" to the QB couldn't be more wrong.

You guys are so eat up with stats it's pathetic.

SOURCES TELL US
"He's had to play at different weights and different spots on the field, and I think he's finally understanding how to use his athleticism to dominate a game. He will be way better in the pros than what he is now." -- AFC East college director of scouting

From NFL.com

Actually it was 17 pressures, bud. The 3rd pick in the draft should have had on-field results. You draft for potential if you have nothing to lose. Like if you are already a great team, and you have the 29th pick, you can take risks. Late round picks, you take chances...not on the 3rd friggin' pick. I have a right to be frustrated with the Jaguars. From Shack Harris drafting for flash over stats...to Gene Smith's obsession with nice guys and small school guys....I'm just tired of disappointment. I'm happy the rest of the draft was good, but if you can't capitalize in the top 5, there is something wrong.

Actually it was 17 pressures, bud. The 3rd pick in the draft should have had on-field results. You draft for potential if you have nothing to lose. Like if you are already a great team, and you have the 29th pick, you can take risks. Late round picks, you take chances...not on the 3rd friggin' pick. I have a right to be frustrated with the Jaguars. From Shack Harris drafting for flash over stats...to Gene Smith's obsession with nice guys and small school guys....I'm just tired of disappointment. I'm happy the rest of the draft was good, but if you can't capitalize in the top 5, there is something wrong.

Guess what? Fowler was the pick. Get over it. If you're so disappointed, go hop on another bandwagon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT