ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

Off topic but 24 FSU at 4 Duke basketball is on CBS right now

Recording it, don't spoil.

Have football to watch and read snarky comments here about the subpar ACC thumping the SEC in most every game. Anyone know what the head to head is last season to this season between the leagues? Last time I checked, ACC was magically ahead against the top to bottom best conference in the history of organized sports.

Don't know if anyone else is watching, but we're up 4 @ Duke at the half. Oops..Already posted.

Recording it, don't spoil.

Have football to watch and read snarky comments here about the subpar ACC thumping the SEC in most every game. Anyone know what the head to head is last season to this season between the leagues? Last time I checked, ACC was magically ahead against the top to bottom best conference in the history of organized sports.

Including those whose participants get paid over the table.

Sucks after watching acc refs screw FSU all season I now have to watch them screw Iowa state

Yep. Hoping the Wisconsin Defense looks good...for no particular reason.

i-see-what-you-did-there_o_203184.jpg

Reactions: noleclone2
All I take away from the Nissan car commercial is that Timmy Tebow is a crappy driver. Doesn't look behind when he almost backs over a golf cart. Did he try to change lanes into a car? And can't keep his eyes on the road approaching a cross walk. Somehow being oblivious to a HUGE shirt wearing elephant.

Richt should have gotten tossed
Thinking same. First bump was accidental. The rest of the contact was not. That is a huge no no. Cracking up how the announcers and production crew could not see the hold he was so pissed off at and are clueless as to why he was so mad. I guess I am used to seeing blatant holds like that not called....#acc

Reactions: RTM58 and BelemNole
:D:D:DFMFFM!!!!!:D:D:D

I was about to search what FMFFM meant, then had an ah ha moment.

Oh, and how sad is the attendance at this game? So many empty seats to a Miami home game. pathetic fan base.

Agree on tossing Richt, didn't a player get tossed yesterday for less?

I was about to search what FMFFM meant, then had an ah ha moment.

Oh, and how sad is the attendance at this game? So many empty seats to a Miami home game. pathetic fan base.

Agree on tossing Richt, didn't a player get tossed yesterday for less?
Yes. The running back from Kentucky. Even the ESPN half time crew thought so.

Ha, just saw Jesse - no rose for you- Palmer say the same thing. Obviously agree with him. It's a bit like working around a politician. Keep your hands to yourself and follow the already established rules. No one gets hurt. No need for more clarification.

Reactions: RTM58
The officiating in the Miami game is about as bad as I have ever seen. Wisconsin DB yanks the player's pants and a no call.

Reactions: BelemNole
Looks like Mark Richt is going to Mark Richt this game. Two wild cat runs and a bad pass.

Reactions: RTM58
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT