ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

Boom!!!

iu

Good God, why any player would go play for Richt is beyond me. That guy does nothing but spit the bit in close games.

Yes, but his offense once put up 0 points in an Orange Bowl National Championship Game. So, at least he has that going for him.

Updated bowl season conference records. B1G is on a roll.

AAC 3-3
ACC 4-5
B1G 7-0
Big 12 5-2
MEAC 1-0
Mid American 1-4
Mountain West 3-3
Pac 12 1-7
SEC 1-3
Sun Belt 4-1
SWAC 0-1
Independents 1-0

I have to say leaving the Orange Bowl last night and listening to the Cane fans whining about the refs was music to my ears.
I had on a plain sweater in beige and my garnet FSU gloves. I thoroughly enjoyed cheering on the Badgers. Those around me knew I was anti UM but didn't say a word. And my boyfriend was wearing his Ohio State sweatshirt. In his defense, he does not own any other cold weather gear. I was prepared for the 2002 heckling and stopped a potential spat saying, "There is only 1 person who thinks OSU won that game. That person is the ref who threw the flag." We were left alone the rest of the night.

Still sucks to be U

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a great start of the year!

Happy football!
Outback Bowl
Michigan vs. South Carolina
Noon, ESPN2
Raymond James Stadium
Tampa, Florida

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
No. 12 UCF vs. No. 7 Auburn
12:30 p.m., ESPN
Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Atlantahttp://wonderlusttravel.com/peach-bowl-atlanta-guide/

Citrus Bowl Presented by Overton's
No. 14 Notre Dame vs. No. 17 LSU
1 p.m., ABC
Camping World Stadium
Orlando, Florida

Jan. 1
College Football Playoff at the Rose Bowl Game Presented by Northwestern Mutual
No. 3 Georgia vs. No. 2 Oklahoma
5 p.m., ESPN
Rose Bowl
Pasadena, California

College Football Playoff at the Allstate Sugar Bowl
No. 4 Alabama vs. No. 1 Clemson
8:45 p.m., ESPN
Mercedes-Benz Superdome
New Orleans

Richt is a great guy/terrific human being, and scUM is very fortunate to have him back in the fold. That said, I'll never forgive him for not developing a game plan for the Orange Bowl vs. OU after being hired away by Georgia.

I'll never forgive him either. In fact I'm still on a self imposed ban of South Florida and haven't been back since that game. Him going to Miami makes it even easier to wish for his failure.

Richt is a great guy/terrific human being, and scUM is very fortunate to have him back in the fold. That said, I'll never forgive him for not developing a game plan for the Orange Bowl vs. OU after being hired away by Georgia.

Richt turned heel when he went to Miami. He even grew a goatee, so you know he's the evil version.

spock.jpg

Last edited:
Game’s not over yet. We’ll see what the Mickey Mouse school can do on offense. They need a nice long drive ending in points to sew it up.

Ugh. Some bad field goal kicking has left Auburn still in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT