ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Bowl Season Thread!

Dang embarrassing VT
lee-corso1.jpg

In the bowl games so far
The SEC is 1-4
The ACC is 5-1
Head to head the ACC is 2-0 vs SEC
Top to bottom the SEC is the best conference
What am I missing?

Reactions: RTM58
In the bowl games so far
The SEC is 1-4
The ACC is 5-1
Head to head the ACC is 2-0 vs SEC
Top to bottom the SEC is the best conference
What am I missing?
I'd add the one SEC win is against Miami (Ohio) by one point in the St. Petersburg Bowl.

Reactions: cmanole
Dec. 30
AutoZone Liberty Bowl
Georgia vs. TCU
12 p.m., ESPN
Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium, Memphis, Tenn.

Hyundai Sun Bowl
No. 18 Stanford vs. North Carolina
2 p.m., CBS
Sun Bowl, El Paso, Texas

Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl
Nebraska vs. No. 21 Tennessee
3:30 p.m., ESPN
Nissan Stadium, Nashville, Tenn.

Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl
South Alabama vs. Air Force
5:30 p.m., Campus Insiders
Arizona Stadium, Tucson, Ariz.

Capital One Orange Bowl
No. 6 Michigan vs. No. 11 Florida State
8 p.m., ESPN
Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Fla.

I still go back & watch highlights from that game. Amp Lee might be my favorite FSU back of all-time. He wasn't fast, but had phenomenal moves. They were very much on display that day in Ann Arbor.

Reactions: billanole
Starting to get amped up.....Starting to feel it freakin' coming on!

It's gameday bishes!!!!! GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man that va tech/arky game last night. I watched some of the first half from across the restaurant. didn't bother turning it on when I got home. Even bigger comeback than what we had vs ol miss.

Reactions: noleclone2
I still go back & watch highlights from that game. Amp Lee might be my favorite FSU back of all-time. He wasn't fast, but had phenomenal moves. They were very much on display that day in Ann Arbor.
Yessir buddy. The Amplitude from Chipley was so fun to watch. He used other's speed against them with that smoovah shake and bake style. A good receiver and and pretty decent blocker, I was bummed he never really was featured with San Francisco. It must have been a Monday Night game were he looked really good for them that I vaguely remember.

Check out the tv preview of tonight's game. Mine says, "This bowl matchup could get ugly for the FSU OLine who have struggled to protect QB Deondre Francois all season, and now must face a talented Michigan defense that has recorded 44 sacks". Wth ESPiN?

Watched that game on the "big screen" in the lobby of Cash Hall with a bunch of folks. The next day or so we went out to the airport when the team came in. Shadetree came off the plane wearing an indian headdress.

Check out the tv preview of tonight's game. Mine says, "This bowl matchup could get ugly for the FSU OLine who have struggled to protect QB Deondre Francois all season, and now must face a talented Michigan defense that has recorded 44 sacks". Wth ESPiN?
Sounds like the Michigan SID wrote the preview. Funny how they fail to mention that FSU leads the country in sacks.

I'm not overly optimistic about the game, but let's make it sound like we shouldn't even be there. You'd think a Disney operation would be more down the middle but the hate is just too apparent.

Plus side, I feel a McFadden Pick 6 is in the offering tonight.

I'm not overly optimistic about the game, but let's make it sound like we shouldn't even be there. You'd think a Disney operation would be more down the middle but the hate is just too apparent.

Plus side, I feel a McFadden Pick 6 is in the offering tonight.
I'm not going to say the Michigan defense is not all they're being made out to be but they gained their lofty ranking by playing just two offenses ranked in the top 50 ( 21, 44 ) in total offense and six ranked 87th or above (87, 88 94, 107, 120, 128). Seems like almost every week FSU was playing the best defense they've face all year and each time the offense did well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT