ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

Good God! They're still in the third quarter in the Texas Tech - Oklahoma game on ESPN2. Our game isn't starting there on time.

Thanks for the warning, I'll set up a recording on ESPNNews then. That's where they usually dump games that are being run over.

Read somewhere that Shalala has already come out and said there will be no coaching changes this year. I doubt Golden goes after the season either. Both coordinators are probably gone though.

Yeah, after hearing they are going to have to pony up $5-10 mil to get rid of him AND they're probably going to have to pay even ten times that to get out of Sunlife that's killing the program far worse than Golden...I don't think they CAN get rid of him. I guess what the AD can do is fire all of his assistants and bring in some hot, young prospect from FCS or an assistant and basically say "Golden is head coach by name, but you're the "coach in waiting"". Or maybe find a great older assistant who never got the shot as a HC and then overpay him to basically be the HC.

Read somewhere that Shalala has already come out and said there will be no coaching changes this year. I doubt Golden goes after the season either. Both coordinators are probably gone though.
She has retired already.

Same and they suck.

CenturyLink? They suck the way all cable and dish sucks in being overpriced, but I had Tally Comcast before and it's like night and day. In comparison I LOVE Centurylink. I don't want to get too effusive in my praise because it's not the TV watching equivalent of a Michelin starred restaurant, instead it's like Comcast is McDonalds and Centurylink is Whataburger...maybe even Five Guys.

Derrick Henry is overrated..he's' a bruiser, but not as good as his number imply.

Derrick Henry is overrated..he's' a bruiser, but not as good as his number imply.

Next time you say something like that you'd better knock on wood and throw some salt over your shoulder.

So VT missed the first two point conversion to tie it up, then missed it a second time as well. But they got a third time thanks to back to back ticky tack interference calls. And third time they got it.

So VT missed the first two point conversion to tie it up, then missed it a second time as well. But they got a third time thanks to back to back ticky tack interference calls. And third time they got it.

Duke then doinked the go ahead field goal off the upright.

Damn...kickoff is at 710 and both espn2 and espn news have games with 7 mins left.

I'm anticipating a very serious problem. My Espn2 (DTV) is blacked out. The game is not on local or any of my Fox Sports. EspnNews is showing USF and who cares.

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT????

I'm streaming the Espn app on the Xbox. I'm so pissed I have to rely on Comcast right now. Why is this game blacked out here? My buddy in San Antonio can't get it either.

Dookies win it in the 4th OT as VT failed to get their two point conversion. 45-43 Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT