ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

How boutcha, Lamarcus! That is how you do it. Take away the throw option and help the d line and backers snuff that stuff.

nice...great interception and return capping it off with Cook

My goodness. Roberto nails his 38th out of 38 inside of the 40. Other teams must just know it will happen.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I am gonna be real quiet and post this hoping to be jinx free...no turnovers.

the hit and run at okie state is just terrible. 3 dead and 8 in critical condition. 35 people hurt. How f-in drunk can you be..just terrible

the hit and run at okie state is just terrible. 3 dead and 8 in critical condition. 35 people hurt. How f-in drunk can you be..just terrible

Awful. Hits motorcycle, luckily not one was near/on that and goes into crowd.

Hopefully the offense gets clicking here soon.

Golson is terrible

I was thinking earlier in the season that Sean would be the better choice until Golson got better with playbook and reps. Then someone pointed something out to me. We are this deep in the season and how many turnovers does Golson have?

Golson, Jimbo, Sanders or all three have done a great job of breaking in a new QB to a new system.

No turnovers...and is leading by 3 points against the bottom barrel ACC team.

5 teams in arrow prepared for this bullshit offense. Yet play after play, they are cutting us down. So aggravating.

No turnovers...and is leading by 2 points against the bottom barrel ACC team.

We've been grinding out wins, just like last year (with Jameis). I've gotten ok with that. I think it will all come together at the end of the year. O-line, receivers, and most of the defense (including coaches) need to be more consistent. Golson can keep managing and then step up. He has 2 weeks until he will need to be a superior QB in our system. Our O-line and receivers need to get their s*** together too. Kermit is stepping up. Rudolph has flashes of good play mixed in. I'm most worried about the inconsistency of our defense. Clemson made UM look like a high school team.

5 teams in arrow prepared for this bullshit offense. Yet play after play, they are cutting us down. So aggravating.
They have only scored 13 with one blown assignment. It's the offense that is pathetic.

Did we even run a play in the 3rd? It seems like they've had the ball since about 7:30.

Yet, back in the day, the best teams ran this offense...Oklahoma, Nebraska, Alabama, Houston (they owned FSU then), Texas,... FSU was one of the leaders in the switch to pro style offense that opened things up for teams who did not have the top recruits at back or offensive line.

Josh Sweat is such a beast. A true freshman coming off of a devastating knee injury and he's making play after play. And we have him for 2 more yrs.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Yet, back in the day, the best teams ran this offense...Oklahoma, Nebraska, Alabama, Houston (they owned FSU then), Texas,... FSU was one of the leaders in the switch to pro style offense that opened things up for teams who did not have the top recruits at back or offensive line.[/QUOTE bill Yost invented the veer. Bowden used it at WV. It levels the playing field but speed and assignment-football kills it

Reactions: billanole
Golson looked a little tentative after that last keeper. Dang. Cook has not been able to shake loose tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT