ADVERTISEMENT

The Unvacionated

Didn't that Dr Wen who was such a mouthpiece for the left (pro jab) change her tune and get cancelled?

Reactions: seminoleed
It’s Florida. We vote early and often.
The Walking Dead Nyc GIF by ADWEEK

That video is pretty scary.. what a crazy time in our country. We are going to look back at that time and shake our heads at the way the unvaccinated was vilified and pressured into getting something

That video is pretty scary.. what a crazy time in our country. We are going to look back at that time and shake our heads at the way the unvaccinated was vilified and pressured into getting something
Yep it was a full court press on many levels. What's really scary is that not only was it allowed to happen but encouraged. It like a propaganda video from China or North Korea.

Yep it was a full court press on many levels. What's really scary is that not only was it allowed to happen but encouraged. It like a propaganda video from China or North Korea.

It was also funny to watch how the goal posts moved when it came to the vaxx. We were told, get the vax and you cannot get Covid. Period.. then it was, get the vax because you can’t spread it.. then it was get the vaxx because when you do get Covid, it’ll make symptoms a lot easier to handle etc etc. I was being made to believe i am killing grandparents because I am unvaccinated

Stay six feet apart… you can go to the grocery store but you can’t go to your friends house.. you can protest in the streets but stadiums must be empty.. masks don’t work, oh wait, they do.. double mask! Even if you’re outside!

Absolutely pure insanity for the majority of the pandemic.

It was also funny to watch how the goal posts moved when it came to the vaxx. We were told, get the vax and you cannot get Covid. Period.. then it was, get the vax because you can’t spread it.. then it was get the vaxx because when you do get Covid, it’ll make symptoms a lot easier to handle etc etc. I was being made to believe i am killing grandparents because I am unvaccinated

Stay six feet apart… you can go to the grocery store but you can’t go to your friends house.. you can protest in the streets but stadiums must be empty.. masks don’t work, oh wait, they do.. double mask! Even if you’re outside!

Or the best ever. Wear a mask in a restaurant unless your sitting at your table. The virus knew when you were eating and was polite about it.

The masks were just a way to openly identify the "non believers". Everyone knows a paper or cloth mask isn't going to stop an airborne virus anymore than underwear stops a fart. Yet people still wore them.

That's how science works. The guidelines change when the data changes.

Covid was a once in a century pandemic. The virus also mutated into different strains.

It's totally normal that guidelines would change and humans would make mistakes in dealing with it.

That's how science works. The guidelines change when the data changes.

Covid was a once in a century pandemic. The virus also mutated into different strains.

It's totally normal that guidelines would change and humans would make mistakes in dealing with it.

That’s perfectly fine. Just be honest about it.. don’t tell me that masks are useless when the pandemic first started, only to tell me to double mask, without explaining why. And then to pretend we were told from the beginning that masks are perfectly effective.. they act like we can’t check receipts on what was said.

Don’t tell me to get vaxxed because you will not get Covid if you are.. only for the science to change and now I have a vax that I was hesitant on getting in the first place.. or people losing their jobs because they refused a vax.

That’s perfectly fine. Just be honest about it.. don’t tell me that masks are useless when the pandemic first started, only to tell me to double mask, without explaining why. And then to pretend we were told from the beginning that masks are perfectly effective.. they act like we can’t check receipts on what was said.

Don’t tell me to get vaxxed because you will not get Covid if you are.. only for the science to change and now I have a vax that I was hesitant on getting in the first place.. or people losing their jobs because they refused a vax.
They have the entire mass media covering for their shenanigans as usual, so they figure they'll eventually coerce us rubes into playing along:

Whichever side of the fence you are on, I think we can all agree that the messaging from the start of the pandemic until now was absolutely horrible and there is no wonder why people were hesitant on anything we were being told. There was so much BS out there that we had to figure out what to believe..

Like I’m supposed to trust the people in charge when they tell me to mask going into a restaurant, BUT not when I’m in my booth…how can I trust the people in charge when none of their previous suggestions made any sense

Then you have the idiots on Facebook or whatever social media that believe aliens started Covid or whatever other absurd theories.

They have the entire mass media covering for their shenanigans as usual, so they figure they'll eventually coerce us rubes into playing along:

Or like you had some news networks just openly manipulating things.. like when Joe Rogan filmed himself talking about his Covid experience and a certain news network put a grey filter on his face to make him look more sickly than he really was

It was disgusting

Whichever side of the fence you are on, I think we can all agree that the messaging from the start of the pandemic until now was absolutely horrible and there is no wonder why people were hesitant on anything we were being told. There was so much BS out there that we had to figure out what to believe..

Like I’m supposed to trust the people in charge when they tell me to mask going into a restaurant, BUT not when I’m in my booth…how can I trust the people in charge when none of their previous suggestions made any sense

Then you have the idiots on Facebook or whatever social media that believe aliens started Covid or whatever other absurd theories.

Indeed, there was/is so much B.S. going on about covid and vaccines.

The loudest voices are the least educated while the experts and scientists are ignored by half the population that didn't finish college...

Reactions: bcherod
Indeed, there was/is so much B.S. going on about covid and vaccines.

The loudest voices are the least educated while the experts and scientists are ignored by half the population that didn't finish college...

The experts told me to mask in a restaurant but not at my booth..

The experts told me that you cannot get Covid if you get the vax..

The experts told me that I can’t go to a sporting event outdoors but I can protest outdoors…

Need I continue on why no one trusts the experts?

The experts told me to mask in a restaurant but not at my booth..

The experts told me that you cannot get Covid if you get the vax..

The experts told me that I can’t go to a sporting event outdoors but I can protest outdoors…

Need I continue on why no one trusts the experts?
Fauci himself was seen numerous times early in the pandemic in public without a mask. If the lead Covid guy is out and about without a mask then it cant be too serious. Its like they assume everyone is an idiot. CNN making up people "emerging" from quarantine when they had been out and about all along. Best yet the current POTUS and Vice telling people they wont get a shot developed under Trump then pushing the same jab once they were in office. Clown show all the way around.

Fauci himself was seen numerous times early in the pandemic in public without a mask. If the lead Covid guy is out and about without a mask then it cant be too serious. Its like they assume everyone is an idiot. CNN making up people "emerging" from quarantine when they had been out and about all along. Best yet the current POTUS and Vice telling people they wont get a shot developed under Trump then pushing the same jab once they were in office. Clown show all the way around.

I swear all politicians act like we can’t go back a read and listen to what they said. Like receipts don’t exist.

And then they wonder why no one believes anything they say

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT