Joseph Magnus Straight Bourbon Whiskey Finidhed in Sherry and Cognac Casks

Elijah Craig Small Batch Barrel Proof

I.W. Harper Aged 15 Years Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Little Book Chapter 03 The Road Home 2019 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Blanton's Gold Edition 700ML

Parker's Heritage Collection 9th Edition 8 Year Old Straight Malt Whiskey

Blood Oath Pact No. 5 1/10/2019 Release

Reactions: SoddyNole
Drinking Hudson Baby Bourbon as my every day go to. They also make a decent rye.
Buffalo Trace then Woodford Reserve and in a pinch which I found myself in a couple of months ago don’t laugh Redneck Rivera. It was cheap and not bad. ABC liquors cannot keep Trace on the shelves however I can always find it at Market Liquors even in Monticello.

Reactions: sja82
Just discovered D Nicholson 1843. Surprisingly good for a $30 bourbon. Excellent for cocktails.

Last edited:
I do, not sure how much value it carries or what would be a good trade. Someone offered me a Blanton’s Black...is that a “fair” trade?

I think it’s up to you on whether or not you’re gonna drink them. Black is only like 80 proof. I’d personally rather drink the Gold at 103, but that’s just me. They’re going to be similar in secondary prices.

1st fire of the 2020 season. Basic Buffalo Trace with a splash of my personal 174 proof corn whiskey (80/20 flaked corn to barley)

20200920-201515.jpg

Nah..

Old pro.

Old enough to know you can buy a handle of 101 Turkey for $33, and you can laugh at others trying to find a better fifth for less.
:cool:

Lot of truth there! When I’m traveling for work I usually will do 101 or Evan Williams Bottled In Bond for my room drink at the end of the day. Hard to beat either for the $$$. Drinking a little WT Rare Breed as I type.

Personally I’m a fan of Dickel. I know some aren’t, but it’s got a taste that just every now & then I’m in the mood for. Kinda like Scotch or Rum. I don’t always drink them, but I get in a mood for them here & there.

Personally I’m a fan of Dickel. I know some aren’t, but it’s got a taste that just every now & then I’m in the mood for. Kinda like Scotch or Rum. I don’t always drink them, but I get in a mood for them here & there.
I had the 13yo last year and stumbled across the 11 (now 12) this year. It was worth a buy at retail.

I'm a high rye fan, and I'm not normally a whiskey guy. But, I'll drink anything with anyone.

Reactions: -OB1-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT